003

(Here y'all go! Chapter 3! )
(Tell 'em if you like it or not as usual!)

_____________________
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
———————-

          I stared at Onikas picture for a long time I have to admit. To be so nerdy, she was gorgeous. She posted this long weird ass caption to a post with her cousin and her friend on it. I laughed a little though, it seemed like some shit she would say. I liked and commented and I decided to play a little game to see if she'd comment.

             I posted a quick picture of myself at Safaree's party last night and the usual comments came in. Girls fighting over me, heart emojis in the comments, but I really didn't care about that. I wanted to see if she'd even like my post. She didn't.
I wondered if she even knew how she said she didn't know how to work a "cellular device" so probably not.

               I got the notification last night about out schools new shade room it's pretty funny to me honestly. Who the hell even made it? The "celebrities" everyone is gonna be keep up with is the popular kids I guess. All I knew is this shit better not stop me from trying to get with Nika. We're seniors and I've liked her since freshman year. I wanted something different.

                  To be honest, i was tired of all the hoes and shit. I really wanted someone to be with, or atleast a girlfriend. I was so drawn to Onika, she just seemed to different from all the other ones. She even was bold enough to comment on the shaderoom, even though I'm pretty sure she ain't know what was going on fully. Drake tried to come at her in the comments but I defended her quickly. I was trying to make a good impression and it isn't gon work of them idiots get in the way.

               I got out of my bed stretching in my nightgown, I just stole it from my mom because  I didn't feel like doing any laundry . I know I'd have to go today because ain't no way I was about to be wearing this shit. I looked down and my dick was just hanging out of the nightgown, swinging everytime I walked. I smirked, damn my dick big.
I wonder how onikas pussy would feel.. I shook my head. I don't want her for sex. I gotta get out of that shit.

I gathered up my clothes and put it in a basket, I needed to get this laundry done or mom is gonna beat my ass. Putting on my wifebeater and some sweatpants, I got in my car and made my way to the laundromat. I stepped in only to see that not many people were in there. I strolled over to the washer near the back row when I paused. My eyes immediately widened.

Onika.

Shit, she's here and I'm getting hell nervous for some reason. I was gon shoot my shot when we got back to school but now I'm unprepared. She looked beautiful. Her black hair was thrown up into a bun and she had on some bluish legging with old white tennis shoes. She had a shirt with a smiley face on it, and her phone case was clipped to her side like my father has his. She was truly adorable.

She was struggling to see the quarters in the machine and her glasses were on top of her head. I decided that this could be the time to help her and maybe make some small talk. Putting my quarters in and throwing my laundry in the washer, I strolled up to her, taking the quarters in the laundry for her and pressing the start button. She learned up at me and her eyes widened. She gave me a smile and cleared her throat, standing straight up. This girl was short as a bitch but she had some nice ass posture.

I nodded my head and jumped on top of the washing machine smirking down at her. I nodded, down at her.

"Hey Onika."

Her eyes widened and she cocked her head at me for a minute before sticking her hand out for me to shake. Her nails were kinda short, and they had little unicorns and aliens on them.