027

Double update!

Here's the chapter, hope you enjoy!
______________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
𝟐 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
______________

   Gracious!

   Finance and I are currently getting adorned in our tresses for the night of gyrating body movement and celebration of 12 consecutive academic years!

  Danielle is currently helping to adorn me in my evening gown. Beyoncé Knowles (Finance!) is courting me, and while I could have intercepted the Gyrating night myself, she suggested that we attend together!

   I am in the process of pulling the gown onto my body. Since I am bearing children, the gown I have on is in the princess style, as it covers my waist, and it flows into a periwinkle color!

  Lauren London (Comrade#3!) is styling my follicles into a straight but curly style! She then said that we would take photo memory on her cellular devices to post them to our sharing squares on the Instagram application!

  I sat on my buttox prettily, swinging my phalanges and playing with my calculator. I am just on the cusp of a new revolutionary equation that could solve all of our difficulties with recent trigonometry! As I was in putting my equations, my calculator was thrown away to the other side of the room at a speed of 183.55 milliseconds a second!

   I felt myself become greatly offended! Who would want to do such an ostentatious thing at this time of evening!

  "YO NECESITA-" I was suddenly spun around!

"Onika no." I sighed at Comrade number 1! (Danielle Mambo, best friend and current follicle stylist!)

"Lo siento, are my tresses almost adorned?" I inquired. She nodded her head vertically.

"Yup! Take a look. You're beautiful Nika! Your Dress fits you good too!" I flexed my jawbones at her full of appreciation!

"Thank you! I appreciate the kind words exiting your voice box!" I then decided to show off my dresses on my sharing square, as I have not updated my follow viewers in over 336 hours!

326K likes, 118k comments

onikaknowlesmaraj: I apologize for not updating my sharing square for such a long amount of time! 😱I am going to attend bursting night at Colin-Proust High School! 😜I am feeling excitable as I am going with my Finance @beyonce ☺️ when the even is over we will most likely fornicate and I will become even more fertile! 😗😌😌😙😊😂🤣😂😅😄😁🙂🥰😋😋🙂😌🥰🙂💕😜🥴🥴😱
Comments: