014

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

________
𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
_________

           I was currently inside of my resting cubicle doing some schoolwork. I had to admit, there were many things that were currently reining through my cerebral cortex. So many things had occurred these past 5 days!

          I'm not quite sure what to do with myself as I am bored, I have finished my schoolwork and now I am ambling lazily around my room, trying to find something to occupy my time.  I could go and check on Mother, but she is out with Soon To Be Father.

         Speaking of, I find this union very abrupt and overwhelming, I am very heartbroken over the loss of Mother and Father's relationship, but i cannot don and act like I do not feel relieved. Mother and father constantly argued, and all I ever heard were the screams and hurtful words exiting out of their voice boxes.

       My comrade #1 Danielle called me but I declined her attempt of contact again. I was feeling sort of  indignant about her attempts to court Beyonce Knowles (whore!) ! She has made a bit saddened, I can't really distinguish my feelings toward her at the moment.

       Beyoncé Knowles had tried to start courting me as of yesterday, and I am absolutely fungoblished at her sudden force and persistence! Logan and I's date was thoroughly ruined, so we were no longer in contact, I am still saddened. The first time that somebody had ever tried to court me, it was ruined by "Sarah Puff." I let my breath come out of my mouth slowly. 

       I want some calories and vitamins to fill up my reservoir, I am famished! I got out of my bed and migrated down the stairs and into the cuisine storage. Looking inside the freezing cubicle, I noticed that there was nothing to digest!

"Jumping Jiggawats!!!"

"The fuck that meant?"

      I turned my whole body at a 180 degree angle faster than the speed of light! Who could've possibly been intruding on my presence at this time of day! I was suddenly faced with Beyoncé Knowles (Whore) sitting on top of my cuisine storage counter! As if that wasn't detrimental enough, she was smoking and seemed to be inebriated! There was smoke everywhere!!!

       "BEYONCÉ KNOWLES (SON TO BE STEPSISTER AND WHORE??)"

     She nodded her head and blew some more of the mystifying substance out of her nostrils.

"Yeah, Hey Baby." I felt myself stiffen. Did this woman just call me a child that was just born??

" Why are you inside of my dwelling! It is approximately 9 hours, 23 minutes, and 54 seconds in the evening! Why are you intruding on me??!"  She just rolled her ocular circles and jumped off of the counter.

     She walked towards me and I jumped back! She is not getting me! I tried to accelerate my feet before Beyonce caught up to me but I was no match for her long strides! She caught me by my waist, and slowly pulled me back into her center area. I stuffed my whole body was straight as I could. 

     She slowly turned my body back at a 180 degree angle and rested her hands at the sides of my body. I looked up at her face and our eyes bored into each others for approximately .334 seconds until she finally decided to open her voice box to speak to me! 

   "You ate yet?"

"No, Beyonce Knowles, 18 years old, 7 months, I have not filled my reservoir with any cuisine as of right now!" 

      She chuckled a little bit and started to pick me up, it seems as if on instinct I tightened my arm muscles around her neck, I was feeling frightful at what she was going to do to me! She seemed to be a bit docile, so I decided to let her handle me.