010

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy. This is about to become a whole event chile...)

_________
𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
__________
My mouth was agape.

Well I'll be Buggered! My day was NOT going well at all! In fact, it has been the absolute worst!
First, Mother and Father argue for the last time and break up, only to find out they were never married in the first place and Mother has been seeing somebody else other than Father!

Then, I am dragged to this event, only to find out that Mother is going to marry the father of Beyonce Knowles (Whore!!) I am FrickleFracked! I stared at Beyonce as she stared back at me, smirking. Why in the JollyJobhop is she joyous about this???

"I ASK YOU! SAY ITS NOT SO MOTHER??"

I am on the verge of combustion, this just can't be! Mother looks at me a little confused and so does "soon-to-be-father". Mother puts her hand on her hip, I can feel the prostitute's eyes burning into my skull from my peripheral vision.

"Yes Nika, I'm sorry but what is the problem here? You just said that you would try to be nice?!" I jumped up and down. This was just blasphemy!!

"Well that was before I found out I would have to be accuainted with the human cum-rag!!"

Soon-to-be Father stifled a laugh, while the Tramp rolled her eyes. Mother gasped and shook her head at me.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, that is no way to refer to you sister! As I mater of fact, I think she's quite a charmer!"

"She is not! She is a strumpet and a hussy!" I had no idea what was going on at this moment. My eyes darted from Mother, to Soon To Be Father, to Whore.

"Sir? You're going to form a union with my mother??" He nodded nervously, seemingly a little scared of what I would do.

"Yes, Onika, by the way, it's ....nice to meet you' heh."
"I beg of you! Please do not marry this woman!"

I needed to stop this, I needed to do something, this Union needed to be stopped! I couldn't go on with this revelation. Waving my hands wildly I exasperated.

"STOP THE COUNT! STOP THE COUNT!!" I yelled, feeling faint.

"Stop the coun-??" The whore questioned. I glared at her.
"You are not my sibling and I am disgusted with all of you, I will not be accompanying you for dinner and the lawyers will be hearing of this DISGUSTING union!"

I stomped out of the house and down the street. I had no idea where I was going, but I needed to let out off some steam. This was just terrible! As I stomped through the neighborhood I saw a nearby book store and I went right in to took at the various prices.

I decided to look at a price called Flowers In The Attic. Of course a piece I had read before, it was highly disturbing but I couldn't remember much of it. I was walking outside after a few minutes of staying inside only to run head first into Logan!

I smiled, excited to see somebody other than the whore right now. He looked puzzled after a little bit but eventually smiled and helped me up with his hand. To be such a lanky boy, he was strong. I hadn't seen him at school today, due to my absence, so I was delighted!

Logan had on a striped shirt, some tennis shoes, and khaki pants. His glasses came of of his face and I picked them up, handing them back. He handed me mines as well.

"Salutations Onika!" His face was red. How bewitching!

"Salutations Logan! How are you fairing in this fine Tuesday?"