017

(just wanted to say that this story is coming to an end soon! dnt worry all loose ends will be tied up, but I have another story I want to begin working on! Thank you so much for all the support!)

(here's the chapter, hope you enjoy!)

______________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

----------------------

      I was racing on the way to my house to go get Matthew. I hope his ass wouldn't do any dumb shit and try to leave. I think we all knew that would be a good idea. he knew what i was capable of, and I had no problem showing him. I'm pretty sure I was speeding but being pressed for time, I had to do what i had to do. Matthew was a shady ass nigga so I'm pretty sure he would try to pull something, maybe he wouldn't try to leave, but he'd do something.

      Luckily, I didn't get pulled over before I made it to my house. Jumping out and pulling a gun from my waistband, I went straight into the house and I went up to his room. Surprisingly, He was there waiting for me. I inspected him for a minute. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, fully clothed tapping his foot, muttering. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me. he tried to sputter out a sentence but I quieted him by pulling my gun out. 

     Closing the door behind me, I nodded. "Talk." He took a deep breath before starting.

    "Look Bey-- You know I loved your mother! A-And I love you! But there were certain things that I had to do!" I looked at him, full of contempt. "So you had to kill my MOTHER?" I fired a warning shot into the room and he jumped up. The gun had a silencer on it so nobody heard. He waved his hands up, pleading.

"J-Just let me explain!" I sighed and leaned back against the door. My patience was running out and I was starting to get irritated, if he didn't explain this shit within the next 5 seconds, I would just shoot him and have everything covered up. 

"Okay, so I'll start with Tina.." 

"I hope so!" I said with a glare and he smacked his lips. 

"Damn nigga will you let me talk??" I rolled my eyes.

"My bad.."

"Mmcht." There was silence for a few minutes.

"NIGGA TALK!"

"Oh, my bad, okay so anyways!" He threw his hands out and crossed his legs like some bitch about to gossip. This nigga gotta be gay. 

"So with Tina, we married young, and we really were in love, but the thing is, I was broke. As as the years started going by, We started having more problems in our marriage, she would cheat, I would cheat, it was a never-ending cycle. She had a huge drinking problem! I wasn't happy anymore. It got o the point where I didn't even want to be around her so I left for those few years."

      I nodded my head, I knew what he was talking about. he had left for a few years around the time when I was 12. 

"So it came to the breaking point where about 3 years ago, when she took you on that vacation, she drained all the money in our joint savings account. I was so pissed I didn't know what to do. I had been on the job for 20 years saving all of that shit up."

" When we were first married, I didn't care about the money, I just wanted Tina, like I said, I was broke. But she helped me get a job and all of that. But as our problems started appearing, out marriage went sour."

"When I confronted her about the money, she went ballistic on me, she threw things, called me all types of shit, and even hit me. All I wanted was for her to give me my money back but she wouldn't so I did what I had to do, I called a few people to get the job done, and nobody ever knew about it. I loved your mother, I really did, But the woman was crazy! She took all I had and wouldn't give it back! I had to do what I had to do!"