020

(Here y'all go! DAMN!)

(Happy Chapter 20, thank you for so much support and everything on this story, I actually wasn't going to make this a book at first, but I'm glad I did. <3 )

(Here's the Chapter! Hope you Enjoy! Yall better comment, I want ur thoughts!)

_______________________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
___________________

     I am not sure what came over me, but I feel as if I am ready to have sexual relations with Beyoncé Knowles, (Fiancé)! After speaking with Danielle earlier, she said that she sensed some heavy sexual tension between us, and that I should seek out having sexual relations with her!

     Furthermore, even though I am excited, I feel a bit nervous, nothing like this has ever really occurred for me. The last thing I remember was waking up 17 hours ago, to my vaginal area being sore, Fiancé had to carry me most places, I was not feeling the best.

    Even though my vagina area is no longer sore, I am starting to feel better, my sense of unrest has also diminished. We were currently going to the public place of overnight sleeping. I have had to correct Beyonce on her driving technique, it seems as if she was going over the speed-limit!

    Looking over at her, I noticed that her eyes were clouded, and they looked approximately 2 tones darker than her usual chestnut tone! I wonder what is going on with her! I just so happened to look down at her unmentionables and I saw that there was a very noticeable tent, where her phallus should be.

    Just noticing, my oculars widened. Her phallus has to be at least 25.4 centimeters! Letting out an audible gasp, Beyonce looked over at me, and started to smirk. I think I am in for quite a long night! It seems that we have just arrived at the "Hotel" as she calls it. I start to gulp, getting quite nervy.  As I am trying to calm myself down, I feel her hand on my thigh area, next to my unmentionables.

   Looking into her eyes, I noticed that they hang lower than normal, and that the nostrils are flared. When she opens her mouth to speak, her voices come out harsher-huskier than it has ever been. I feel slightly embarrassed to say this, but it is arousing. She leans forward, towards me and whispers into my ear.

"Don't back out now, you want this? Right?"

    It seems as if I am unable to say anything at the moment, so for the first time, I decide to nod my head, visibly stunned! Squeezing my thigh area, she nods.

"I'm going to show you the best night of your life."

"I surely hope so! According to my calculations and research, at the Womens Institute of Chicago, it seems as if 93.9% of women say that losing their virginity due to penetration is extremely uncomfortable!" she grinned and rolled her oculars again. 

"Baby?"

"Beyonce?"

"Be quiet for me." 

    Oh, she must want me to save my voice for until we start our sexual relations! I shall save my voice, because on the car ride here, she said something about me screaming, how terrifying!

"Indubitably!"

_______________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞' 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

_______________________

    I carried Onika Into the hotel as she silently smiled patiently, waiting in my grip. When Kelly told me she had already signed us in when she booked it. I didn't have to go through the trouble of booking a room. I just went up to the concierge and told him our room number, handing us the keys. We stepped onto the elevator and went up to the top floor.