021

(Here's the chapter! hope you Enjoy!)

(Go check out my new Book "The Importance of Being Earnest" If you haven't already!)

__________________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

___________________

     "AYUDA! AYUDA! TUNECESITAS AYUDA!"

         I screamed from the resting cubicle. It seems as if my legs are burning, and my vaginal area is sore. Beyonce Knowles (Fiancé) and I had sexual relations last night, and though it was most pleasurable, I feel very sore as of now! My moving was impaired, and I was unable to turn around in the cubicle! Beyonce Knowles soon emerged from the bathroom, eyes wide, and breathing rapidly. She came over to me!

She looked at me on the bed, with raised eyebrows. "Baby, what's wrong?"

       My oculars started to water, as I felt as if I was about to cry!" Fiancé! I cannot move! My vaginal area is sore!" She sighed and picked me up slightly. I was undressed, as I had none of my tresses on currently! Carrying me to the bathing area, she sat me down into the warm water that engulfed the bowl-shaped seat that sat in the center of the bathroom. As she placed me in, I felt almost instant relief!

    "Thank you, My Fiancé!" She smiled and got into the seat with me. She too had no tresses on, and she looked most appealing at this time of day. Reaching over to play with her perky breasts, she shuttered.

"You feel better?" I looked up to her while smiling. She snapped a digitalized photo of me with her cellular device, there were some bubbles on my face, but I still smiled nonetheless!

"Yes, I am starting to! Beyonce Knowles, I enjoyed having sexual relations with you 7 hours ago!" I have noticed that her eyes went low again, she must have low iron!

"Shit.... I did too." I clapped my hands and smiled.

"Jolly!"

  She giggled. "So, what you wanna do today, Nika?" It appears as if I have not thought that far, I assume my thought process has slowed down due to the number of Endorphins that have invaded my system! Wiggling around in the H20, I finally amassed an idea of what I would want to do today!

"Well, I would like to Have an event!"

"What type of "event" bae?"

"I believe it is when some of your comrades come over to your respective house or holding chamber, and they stay the expanse of 11 to 12 hours, it is usually a fun day for everyone!"

  She grabbed my hands, and began getting a washcloth, I assume to wash our bodies!

"You mean a sleepover baby?"

"Oh yes, precisely!"

_____________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

______________________

      I was feeling in such a great mood today. I had gotten the bets sex of my life, and I was about to get married to the literal love of my life. I had enough money to last me for a lifetime, and We were going to move soon. I was still trying to decide when and where we would get married. Prom was coming up soon because we were about to graduate high school. During the time where I was actively chasing Onika, I was able to get my grades up with some of her help. I'd have enough credits to graduate.

    Onika was going to college, but I wasn't. I had a few connections, and I was able to find my niche in the entertainment industry. I thought I was a good director. When I was in middle school, I always wrote the programs and scenes for the school plays and movie events. Before everything went downhill, dad told me that he saw promise in my working as a director.