016

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

(Trying to update all 3 of my books today, I feel in the mood for writing.)

___________
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
____________

    I had the plan, I jus' needed the platform. Onika was curled up under me, her big head laying on my chest, sleeping. We had been here for a couple of hours now just watching some TV. Well, she was. I don't know what the hell was this shit playing.

    It was some weird educational show on TV. It's like her shit stays on the learning channel. When I asked her why she said something about it "helping her educational value by going back to basics." Alright then I guess. I stared at Onika sleeping on me. She was so beautiful.

    She was wearing a really furry blue shirt with some star-wars type shorts on. Her shoes were off but they looked like storm troopers. Her hair was tried up in a green bonnet and her mouth was open, drooling and muttering something about particles. I didn't have anything to do so I opened the confessions page and scrolled to the confessions. They had been sort of dry lately, but of course there were new ones ready.

    Shaking my head, I opened the first one.
_____________
CPHS.Shaderoom: there's been a drought lately, but we're back with a. Brand new batch, let us know your thoughts in the comments!🔥👀
_____________

 Brand new batch, let us know your thoughts in the comments!🔥👀_____________

______________
Comments:
beyonce: oh..

meekmill: well. Got to see it though!!

iamcardib: ok but a grade is a grade!

reply:adoremadi: girl do you ever shut up

daniellestar81: ......

remyma: yeah thats enough already

chrisbrown: I deadass just got on here..

mr.stallings: okay but thats not my problem, i was on vacation sooo

reply:kanyewest: Nigga you a terrible teacher

laurenlondon: no comment, where's Oni?

reply:beyonce: she's sleeping.

reply:treysongz: ???Nigga how you know?

reply:logantanner: Hey sister in law!

everyone: EXCUSE ME??

beyonce:... logan i swear ill kill you

cassie: NAH PAUSE?

bagchaser-safaree: NA THIS SHE DEADASS A FAMILY AFFAIR

________________________________

         I exited out of that app so fucking quick. Why in the fuck would Logan say some shit like that? I'm convinced this nigga is trying to sabotage me and he isn't about to, I swear he isn't. Looking down at Onika, I noticed she was till sleeping, she must have been tired as hell because its been like 4 hours at this point.