012

(here's the chapter yall! hope you enjoy!)

(making things a little more..exciting!)

______________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

______________

       I was back home at my dwelling, after an interesting experience with Beyonce.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about the whore now. After I became thoroughly upset with her at the family gathering, she came to my aid! I'm not quite sure what her motivations are. The fact that we are now going to considered family" is absolutely terrifying, and I can't help but feel worried.

   If the whore wants to have sexual relations with my nether regions, that could technically be considered as incestuous! I shouldn't be as bothered by this as I am, but I cannot help it! If I were to pursue a relationship with her, everything would go absolutely downhill!

   Not to mention that today is my date with Logan! i am invigorated, and I cannot wait to see what adventure he decides to take my mind off to. I have to admit, I have an inkling of an attraction to beyonce, but we were going to be family?! That could possibly be good? She also told me that everywhere I go with Logan, she would be there. 

      I'm not quite able to discern what that could possibly mean, but  I am noticing a certain pattern in her behavior, it is quite obsessive, and sometimes she can become quite unsettling, I heard "soon-to-be-father" mention something about Medication during our reservoir filling approximately 96 hours ago!

      If she has some type of mental illness, this could definitely explain her strange behavior! I'd have to ask her about this if we are able to be alone in another foreign space together! I did not attend the school building yesterday because Mother made me spend the day getting ready for the gathering, it was quite tiring, and even though I achieved sufficient amount of sleep, I still feel a sense of unrest!

       It was exactly 3;45 PM, and Logan would be picking me up at 4:30, I would have to apply rapid pressure to my body movements in able to be ready on time. I must say, I do feel a sense of foreboding, Beyonce stared at me throughout the whole school day! I could feel her eyes intensely trained on me when I ambled through the hallways, to my learning cubicles!

     At first, it was just minute things, like rubbing my back, or slight feels on my shoulder while walking past, but now i'm not sure what she is up to, while I was talking to Lauren in the school walking systems, she would come up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist, everyone was very concerned for me! But Beyonce would just play it off as an act of "sisterly love".

      I went to the shade room immediately on Wednesday and I was surprised to see that beyonce told them that we were now stepsisters, I though the revelation was quite idiotic, especially if she wants to have a relationship with me, everyone would no, and there could be multiple rumors spread around the learning centre!

Just having gotten out of the body washing parcel, I decided to put on my tresses for Logan and i's date! I suddenly got a call form one of my favorite comrades, Danielle! I started to set out my tresses as I accept her call. Putting her on Louder call setting, I place my phone on my resting station, and move elsewhere around the room.

"Hey, Oni?"

"Salutations Danielle! Comrade no.1!" I yell back to her.

"Hey! Are you getting ready for your date?"

"Yes, I am a little weary though, even though i should be excited!" I sighed as I struggled to put on my grey jeans. 

"Why're you feeling sad girl? Shouldn't this be something you want? to get your mind off of your "step sister"?"