Chapter 6

I heard shouts and footsteps and watch knights come and tackle the man.

Some knights stayed still, for it looked like he had just murdered several people by himself.

I chuckled quietly to myself. I got this bitch arrested. Now he would die.

But, he had his eyes. I didn't want to lose them again.

I didn't think any more about it as  ran away from him, from my dead victims, from the manor.

I didn't look back.

~¥~ a few weeks later

Life just got a whole lot tougher. The man I battled with just went to court and was proven innocent, but, he  was going to remain in prison for several month's for trespassing.

I personally would have given him several years, for he passed the Forbbiden Forest. But then again, I trespass as well. I wouldn't want that as my punishment.

I don't know why I did it, but I visited the man. I wanted to know his name, but I didn't know why.

Once I went to the prison tower, I walked through the door ( being an executioners has its privilege's.) and up to his cell and stood there.

He looked up sharply and growled.

"How did you get up here? Did you pick a lock or something? " he asks scruffily.

" No."

"Then how in hell did you get up here?"

" You don't need to know how." I mutter. "What's your name?"

" James."

Just. Like. Him.