Special Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

"Y/n-darling." My girlfriend grabbed my hands and touched them nervously. She stroked them with her thumbs.

"Excited for your first real concert in a huge stadium?" I smiled at her and she nodded. Since the pandemic came over, they couldn't really perform a concert with many people in it.

"Yes. It's my first time seeing and touching daileees. How am I supposed to feel and act?" She bit her lips but I held her face.

"Be yourself like always. I bet daileees are also excited like you to meet their idols", I peeked her lips, "and look at me. My heart is beating crazily like on our first day. I still manage to show my true self around you. Daileees love the way you are Monday."

I placed my hand on her chest but she took it and put it on her cheek.

"I love you, Y/n." She looked at me with her deep brown eyes saying it like today's our wedding day.

"I love you too, Honey." I smiled and we kissed each other passionately.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but Monday needs to go to the stage now!" A staff member came to get Monday and I nodded but the taller person just sulked.

"Noooooo."

"Go now, Monday. No performance, no kisses." I crossed my arms.

"Not fair!" The big baby shouted but the staff member literally pulled Monday to the stage. She's not even resisting the guy.

"See you later, my number one fan!" Monday waved me goodbye as she prepared herself for the stage. I watched the concert through the monitor.

[...]

"Fansigns here!"

The fans were queuing to talk to Weeekly. Unfortunately, some daileees slept in tents to be the first to talk to them. I just don't question that behavior. The girls finally arrived at their tables and greet the fans to open the fansign event. They started to talk to their fans.

I stood there for like a lifetime but eventually the girls started playing games to entertain everyone. The mafia game.

"Let's decide who's the speaker." Soeun told the girls and they nodded.

"We could ask a fan to choose the members." Zoa said and weeekly agreed but it seems like the staff members weren't.

I couldn't take my eyes of Monday. She looks so beautiful. I mean I can say I'm definitely the luckiest girl alive since we're dating inofficially and I can see this girl every single day. Close to me. Kissing me.

The seven girls stared at the crowd while daileees started screaming their names to get to be the speaker.

"Can I take a friend?" Jihan asked and the staff members agreed. Daileees were disappointed. Well, I would be too.

"It's for our safety, guys." Soojin-unnie explained and Daileees seemed to understand that.

"Is Y/n here? She's our best friend!" Jihan smiled like a bunny and daileees screamed in awe as they saw that.

"I'm here!" I shouted and raised my hand in the crowd.

"Ah Y/n! Come to the stage!" She went to me while I tried to push myself to the front. My best friend hugged me and I hugged her back. All I could hear was an awe from daileee and the sound of the cameras.

"Want to choose?"

"Sure!" I smiled at them.

[...]