6

Y/n's POV

"I've already texted you that everything's fine with my hand." I was inspecting Monday's arm while she was laughing.

"I just want to clarify that you're really fine for today's shoot." our eyes locked again. I can't...

"AAAAAAAAH HER HAND IS PURPLE NOW WKDHFHDHDNEBD. BUT SHE SMELLS SO GOOD TOO AND HER BEAUTY ARGH." I screamed and stared at my ceiling. It's already 3am and her face is still in my mind. I can't fall asleep. Her dreamy existence is already a dream for me.

"I was so worried yesterday that I couldn't sleep." I smiled.

"I told you not to worry, Y/n. It was my fault. You're really something!" she slapped my shoulder while we both were laughing.

"Monday, it's your turn!" a staff said beside us so i wished her good luck.

"You two lovebirds." I turned around and saw my best friend.

"AH JIHAN!" I hugged her tightly, "I missed youu~~"

"You saw Monday earlier than me. That's unfair. You're mean!" she crossed her arms and looked at me cute-angrily.

"Ah, mianhaeeee. I was just checking on-"

"Monday's hand. The members already know." she laughed and winked at me.

"Eh?"

"Monday told us everything." she grinned, "I never thought you could be stronger than Monday though."

"But I am." I added.

"You and Monday had a chit-chat on the hallway?" Jihan asked her details.

"Yeah, Monday and I were the only ones who were still awake. So we talked on the hallway." I explained and Jihan's eyes literally sparkled.

"My. ship. is. sailing. AH." she hit me everytime she pronounced her words.

"You said it was impossible to get her."

"But hope never dies. AH!" Jihan jumped around.

"Well, I think that you're already jumping around by the little news, I shouldn't tell you the whole thing." she stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

"TELL. ME. MORE."

"She told me that me and her should meet each other." I told her the whole point. She was speechless.

"Jihan, you okay?" I checked up on her until she literally exploded.

"WHAT!? AAAAAAH. YES. YES. YES." she took my hands and we both danced around.

"And we exchanged numbers." I told her.

"Y/N. THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE CHRISTMAS."

"I KNOW RIGHT." we both freaked out until Soojin came.

"Everything's okay?" Soojin asked us. Jihan and I laughed and nodded.

The last day of the shooting

Monday's POV

"Ah, this shooting is so damn exhausting. I'm thankful that we're finished with it but I don't have no energy anymoreee~" Soeun cried around and fell on the ground.

"Stop crying. We should be more afraid of the choreo. The cubes in our aren't even better." I took her arm and we went into the dorm.

"Monday-unnie!" I could hear Jihan's energetic voice behind me so Soeun and I turned around.

"Do you actually have time tomorrow?" this little kid looked at me and asked.

"Yes, depends on which time we're talking about." I thiught about my schedule and answered

"Y/n and I wanted to watch a movie afternoon. Do you want to join?" I thought about it, Y/n and Jihan?

"What about us and the other members?" Soeun looked sadly at Jihan.

"Mianhae, Soeun-unnie. Y/n has only three tickets. The thing is that only Monday and I are the people who she mostly talks with. And your schedule!" Jihan explained and I nodded.

Sounds logical though.

"Ah, depressing... can I know at least which movie?" Soeun asked Jihan curiously.

"Once upon a snowman."

"AAAAAAAH COME ON. JIHANNN! I GOT TIME TOMORROW!!!" She grabbed Jihan's shoulders and shook the younger.

"OKAY WAIT. I'LL ASK Y/N THEN." she insisted and Soeun thanked her so much. Jihan grabbed her phone and texted Y/n. I leaked over her chat.

-

Y/n <3

Heyo, Y/n yo :3

is it okay if Soeun
-unnie joins us? :v

it's totally fine, i can buy
soeun-unnie a ticket then :P

and what about monday?
does she join us? >~<

yep. hehe ^^

Jsjdhdhdhdhsbsbsd
○//○

I was thinking about it. What does the letter salad from Y/n mean...?

Y/n's POV

"Heyooo Monday-unnie. No, too casual. Hi Monday-unnie. Nah, too shy. Annyeonghaseyo, Monday-unnie. Hell nah, too formal. AAAAARGH TOO DIFFICULT."

"What are you doing, Honey?" my mom saw me practicing the bathroom's mirror.

"Nothing, mom. hehe"

"Having a date?" she smiled. Ah, you got caught, Y/n.

"Yes, but not really. Jihyo, one of her members named Soeun, my crush I've told you already and I are going to watch a movie." I explained to my mom while she listened and nodded.

"Well, hope you and your crush get seatmates and share some popcorn, hehe." she winked at me and laughed.

"MOOOOOM." I blushed and looked at the clock.

"AH, IT'S ALREADY 15!? WE WANTED TO MEET EACH OTHER IN 10 MINUTES." I hurried up and went outside. I was sprinting as frick until I saw Monday, Soeun and Jihan infront of the cinema.

"Ah, guys. I'm sorry. I realized it was really very late." I took a deep breath because I ran too much.

"It's fine, Y/n." Monday said laughing and they all neared me.

"Let's go in."

"Which seat do you get?", Jihan asked us.

"I got H7." Soeun told us.

"H8 is the seat, I got." Jihan said and I got H9. So Monday has H10, which basically means I'm sitting between Monday and Jihan.

"So we're gonna share the popcorn." Monday commented and I nodded.

"Jackpot." Jihan whispered into my ear and laughed.

"Let's go then."

The movie was funny but I couldn't really concentrate. Literally my crush is sharing the popcorn and is literally beside me. I wanna admire her beauty so badly, but it seems creepy if I stare at her. When I'm really excited, I eat a lot. Basically my hand was 24/7 in the popcorn.

Until Monday's and my hand touched.

"I- i'm sorry, go first." I pulled my hand out.

"Don't worry. You got a soft hand." She smiled at me and took some popcorn. Monday said that I got a soft hand and her smile is warming my heart...