11

Y/n's POV

"Do you think this outfit looks good on me?" Monday-unnie asked me when she was going out of the changing room to show me the outfit.

We were going to the mall after we finished our lunch in the restaurant. She's so talkactive but such a lovely and beautiful person.

"I think they're okay, but not the best. Try these." I commented and gave her a white shirt, jeans and a green jacket.

"Oh, I like this outfit. Let me try this."

Every second, we're spending together. I fell for her deeper. Everything on her makes me happy.

"Ah! I love this. Look!" She came out and showed me.

 Look!" She came out and showed me

"Wow. It fits so perfectly." I smiled and neared her. I looked at the outfit from every angle. "Y/n approves this."

"Thanks, Y/n for helping." She giggled and hugged me. Do you know this feeling of butterflies in your stomach and wanting to stay like this forever? Yeah. These words describe the hug exactly to me.

Monday-unnie went into the changing room again. I don't need to buy anything. I have too many clothes in my closet and watching Monday-unnie having fun and being happy about things make me happy.

"You need something?" Monday asked me when she went out of the changing room.

"N-no, not really." I answered her nervously. Why am I nervous now?

"You helped me, so I'll help you. Let me get you something." Monday went through the store while I've just been following her.

"Ah. This one is good. This gray jacket, white shirt and jeans fit perfectly for your body type and there's totally your style, Y/n." She looked at me excitedly.

"Yes, it does." I took them and I wanted to go to the changing room until I saw that she was going there too. Sana.

I immediately went to Monday-unnie and said, "E-erm... Monday-unnie. This fits perfectly. Let's go buy them."

"You're this fast? I wanna see your outfit." She took my stuff and went there until Monday-unnie stopped too. I don't know what she saw but turned around to the cashier.

"Everything okay?" I asked her.

Monday-unnie looked very concerned. "I'm fine, let's just buy them first. I'll just tell you later."

"Okay..."

I bought Monday-unnie's stuff and Monday-unnie payed mine. She lightly punched my arm because her outfit cost more but I insisted. I told her that it's totally fine for me.

"You wanted to tell me something." We went through Seoul. The street wasn't really crowded today.

"Yeah. I saw your ex and I immediately knew what was going on. I'm sorry that I kind of dragged you there." she explained sadly.

"Don't be sorry about this. It's okay. I'm totally fine. My ex is nothing for me. You know, what makes you happy? When I tell you the truth. I love spending time with you. You're such an amazing person, Monday." I cheered her up and she hugged me again. I hold her tightly.

"Thanks, Y/n."

"I love spending time with you too." She told me and pinched my cheek. "You're adorable."

"Thank you." I smiled. In my mind, I was counting this as a victory and I jumped and dance in joy.

Suddenly a black car arrived in front of us. The window went slowly down.

"Kim Jimin? We need you in the company." The youmg man said sitting in the car.

"Manager-nim? Right now? Today is our rest day." Monday-unnie said disappointed.

"Yes. It's an emergency. Get in the car."

"Well, I have to go now. I enjoyed the day with you. Text me later!" Monday-unnie hugs me goodbye and went into the car. I just waved her while the car was driving.

-----

mondeeeey🥺❤

Heyo :3

I tested the outfit you bought me!
It fits perfectly :)

I tested the outfit you bought me!It fits perfectly :)

I like it a lot. Thanks Unnie :P

Ay! It looks awesome on you.
Better than expected hehe

What happened actually?

Ah nothing much. Just recording
stuff. They needed my voice ^^'

Haha. You have a beautiful
voice, Monday-unnie. :3

Thank you •~•

-----

"Monday-unnie!" I shouted from a far.

"Huh?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Monday! You're way too late. We need you now." The manager was calling for her.

"Y/n, make it quicker!" Monday shouted back.

"MONDAY!" The manager was about to explode.

"I LOVE YOU" I finally said these words.

"Y/n. Wake Up." Monday shouted sadly.

"What?"

"Y/N! WAKE UP! STOP DAYDREAMING AGAIN." Jihan screamed and I woke up while throwing accidentally my school stuff off the desk.

"Ah, sorry. I daydreamed again." I realized that the classroom was empty again.

"Yes. I realized that too, dummy. Now let's go and grab some drinks again before I go to my practice."

"I can't go to your practice. I'm not feeling like it." I told Jihan which made her worried.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" She hugged me and patted my head.

"Thanks Jihan. I'm scared of confessing my love to Monday-unnie."

"What? You already thought about this?! YOU'RE CLOSE TO CONFESS IT TO HER?? AAAAAH!" Jihan jumped out of joy.

"Jihan, it's harder than you think. I don't know about her feelings. I still think she doesn't like me this way."

"Y/n. No matter what's going to happen, I'm there for you." I hugged her tightly.

"Let's go grab some drinks at the mall, okay?"

"Okay" I smiled, took my stuff and we headed to the mall.