25

Y/n's POV

Moonday :3

Monday-unnie.

I can explain.

Please.

It's nothing.

I wanna talk to you.

Please :(

Don't believe what
Mark said.

It's not what you think.

I hope you'll text me back...

"Hey, hey. Don't look like that. You didn't even look like this sad after our break up." Sana meant and we were sitting on my couch.

"WAIT. MONDAY-UNNIE!" I was about to follow her until my ex stopped me and shook her head.

"Leave her alone. She needs time to process it by her own." She told me and we cleared the situation since the crowd was surrounding us.

We went home and I started to message Monday-unnie.

"Monday-unnie is someone special to me." I said and she just nodded. Sana understood me.

"Who's actually your new lover?" I asked her while pouring water into her glass. She took a sip of it while smiling and answered with, "Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu, one of my members."

I smiled and was so happy for her that she finally found about her feelings.

"REALLY? SHE LOOKS SO CUTE AND PRETTY!" I commented and she just laughed.

"I know, Y/n." She chuckled and I laughed. I was obviously so happy for her.

"Mark tries to manipulate Monday-unnie. I'm fucking afraid of that." I changed the topic and panicked a little but Sana put her hand on my shoulder.

We looked at each other and smiled.

"Sana, I'll cancel this marriage for you with help of Tzuyu." I promised her and she burst into tears.

"Eh, what's wrong?" I pulled her into a hug and patted her head while she was crying on my shoulder.

"Nothing. I thought of my ex girlfriend and my lover cancelling my psycho ex boyfriend's arrange marriage with me sounds so cool." We both began to laugh.

"Mark just belongs to jail." I looked at the ground and suddenly we both started to laugh because of my statement.

"YES." my ex said and I just laughed.

"But your little crush has a little crush on you too." Sana looked me into the eyes. I started to realize what Mark said.

I know, he's telling lies but it seemed like it affected Monday a lot what he said. She could've easily said that it was a lie but she hadn't done it...

"If that's real what Mark just said to your little crush, then you're ready to confess to her." Sana pushed her arm on mine and I just chuckled by this thought.

"I don't know."

I had a mental crisis.

What if Monday-unnie just hasn't said anything because it would've ruined our friendship. Mark can easily manipulate her, maybe he manipulated me and Sana right now. I'll never be sure about his fucking speeches.

"This guy is crazy." I shook my head.

"Mark was a cute guy since he broke up with me for another girl. Then he became addicted to alcohol and drugs and so agressive since then. The girl just easily broke his last pieces of his heart. Mark knew that all he needed was love and he found it in me again. Maybe I should marry him, even if I don't love him back." I couldn't believe what Sana just said.

"What will Tzuyu thinks about it when you marry him? Don't you think about me protecting you for loving someone you and him truly deserved? Sana. I know we're just exes but you're still part of my life. I want you to be happy. I want everybody to be happy. Love isn't just a give and take. You need to know that." I explained to her and she just looked down in embarrassment.

"I just don't know how to stop him. I'm afraid of him, Y/n." as she started to cry and hug me, I comforted her and patted her back.

"Tzuyu knows about it, right?"

"Of course, she knows." She sobbed and I just wiped her tears away.

"Trust me. You know, you can always trust me. I'll always keep my promises." I took her hand and looked seriously in her eyes where I could see her sparkle.

"I envy your little crush. She must be lucky to have somebody like you that truly loves her." I just giggled.

"Well, I need to go now." she stood up and I followed her to the door, "Y/n, before I go now. I know I can always trust you." We hugged each other good bye and I saw her walking away. I closed the door.

My mom has a sleepover by her friends. Yeah, this grandma still sleeps by her friends' house.

I chuckled of the thought and took my phone of the pocket to check if I got any notifications on it.

But nope. Not at all.

I just jumped on the couch since I've already done my homework for tomorrow. It's Wednesday.

I need to meet up with Jihan too. So I decided open my phone and text her.

Jihan >~<

Hey :3 Wanna meet
up again for going
to school? -3-

Heyo, Y/n-yo :3
u r lucky to text me now
bc i have my break rn

Oh, i forgot you have
dance practice rn, right?

exactly :3

oki oki. thats why
monday-unnie didn't
reply me. thanks god ^^'

it's oki >~<
and sure! we can
meet up tmr :3

o k a y s i r : 3

Y/n?

ya?

Wanna eat after school
at the new restaurant
with Jaehee, Zoa, Monday
and me?

new restaurant?

y e s .

sure :3

PERFECT. SEE YA ALIGATOR!

SEE YAAAA!

At least, this day is my possibility to talk to Monday again. I hope, she wants to talk to me again.