7

Monday's POV

"The movie was funny." Soeun commented when we four were going outside of the cinema. Everybody seemed to enjoy the movie.

"How was the movie for you, Y/n?" I turned my head to her. And she smiled back, but it wasn't a sweet one... more likely a bitter one:

"It was great." Y/n chuckled.

"Y/n." Somebody's voice was calling and we all turned around. It was a smaller woman than me by a few centimeters. She had also orange dyed hair.

"What a coincidence that we met at this cinema." she smiled at Y/n and directly neared her.

When the smaller woman's eyes went to me, she gave me a dead stare. Eh- did I do anything wrong?

"Yes, a coincidence. Guys, wait for me. I'll be talking to her for a few seconds." Y/n seemed very mad so Soeun, Jihan and I went outside.

"Who was this girl?" Soeun looked worried at the door where Y/n and this woman are apparently discussing.

"It's Y/n's ex. Her name is Sana-unnie, she's Japanese." Jihan answered Soeun's question. Her ex girlfriend? An older woman? Y/n likes older women?

"Ex? She likes girls?" Soeun's eyes widened and turned her head to the door.

"Yeah, Y/n likes girls." I stated the fact.

"AH! I OUTED HER AGAIN." Jihan rubbed her head like she's having a mental attack so I patted her to calm Jihan down.

"It's fine. I'm not homophobic. I think gay people are cute." Soeun smiled her which made Jihan felt relieved by this answer.

"Don't tell anyone, Soeun!" The tiny girl demanded while Soeun nodded.

We watched Y/n and her ex girlfriend talking until we saw that her ex girlfriend dragging her into a corner.

"What the frick is she doing?" Jihan couldn't believe her eyes. Y/n is obviously feeling uncomfortable and especially in a public place.

I decided to go into the cinema and confront her.

"You're still mine, Y/n. Do you understand?" these words came out of her mouth. I literally pushed her away and said: "Not anymore, when she calls you her ex."

"Let's go, Monday-unnie." Y/n took my arm and we both left the cinema.

"I see... that's what you like." She screamed. Y/n told me not to listen to her.

"She seems crazy." I laughed and she just looked down.

"She's actually a lovely person. I don't know what's gotten into her mind." She explained it to me but I joked around and said: "She's clearly obsessed with you."

"Monday, don't say that. It's not true." Y/n defended her.

"But it's the truth, she made you feel uncomfortable, she follows you around. It's not obvious. To be honest, I don't like her. She's bothering one of my friends and you know, she gave me a damn death stare when she saw me."

"I mean, these all things had happened. So what can I do about it? Nothing. She's doing it for a reason and will never stop. I think, I should give up, okay." Y/n said depressed while staring at the cinema.

"Y/n. You can do something about it. Okay there's always a way and hope that things are going to change. Nothing is impossible, Y/n." I took her chin and we stared into our eyes. Her face went kind of red.

"Are you okay? Do you have fever?" I pressed my hand on her forehead but she took my arms.

"I'm fine. Thanks for your words." Y/n said and went home.

"What kind of scene was that?" Jihan and Soeun came from behind.

"Ah, we just talked about her ex. Y/n seemed not to move on from her." I explained while thinking of Y/n. She literally protected her.

"I don't think so." Jihan said and went to the dorm silently.

"Do you know what's going on with Jihan?"

"No. But I know the reason but it's not a dramatic one, Monday." Soeun patted my back and we both also went to the dorm.

Y/n's POV

"I heard your conversation between you and Monday, Y/n. I'm sorry."

"Jihan, it's fine."

"She literally friendzoned you."

"I know. That's why, I don't know if I should go back to Sana..."

"Oh hell no. She literally cheated on you and is obsessed with you."

"If she's obsessed with me, she must be loyal then."

"Y/N! IT'S NOT GOOD, OKAY AND DON'T THINK THIS WAY. SHE'S YOUR EX FOR A REASON? WHAT ABOUT MONDAY?!?"

"Jihan, she literally friendzoned me and is probably also straight. I don't have a chance."

"Do you remember what Monday told you today? There's always a way and hope that things are going to change. Nothing is impossible!"

"Jihan..."

"Y/n! Nothing is damn impossible. Stay close to her, meet each other, prove her that you're not a normal girl who only wants to be friends with her. You're amazing. Tell her how amazing she is. That she's different compared to other people you've ever met, before we get famous, Y/n. Everybody can say she's perfect, but you have feelings for her. I'll help you, okay."

"You're right, but I need to do it after the upcoming tests."

"Yeah, focus on that. Ah, I need to study too..."

"But Jihan. I think it's not a good idea when I bother her... I felt a second time heartbroken, when she sisterzoned and friendzoned me."

"Y/n. You'll never know how this turn out. Give it at least a try. I'm sure, you're different than other people in her life. According to my knowing, Monday is an amazing person. I swear, you and her would be a perfect couple."

"Are you saying that because of my ex girlfriend and she's one of your members?"

"Nope. I only say this, because the way you stare at her. Not even to Sana, you stared at her like that. Monday is definitely special to you, Y/n. You can do it. Even if this is a very rocky path, there's still this motive that lead you to her. Go to this path, until she returns to you to go this path together."

"Thank you, Jihan." I literally cried.

"You can do it."

LITERALLY STREAMING YUMMY! BY WEEEKLY. i'm in love with this song but rip jaehee's lines👁👄👁🤌🏻