15

Y/n's POV

It was already the middle of the night. The street lights were on. Monday and I were still here at the Han River and talked about life and personal things. Being around her makes me feel so much more comfortable and safer here. She's such an amazing listener and talker.

"Should I bring you home?" Monday-unnie asked me and I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'll stay here and go home by my own." I deeply breathed in this fresh air and enjoyed the night view of the Han River.

"Your mom will be worried." Monday stood and tried to reach my hand.

"My mom went to Japan for vacation. So she won't be worried about me. I'm not a five-year-old kid anymore." I laughed and took her soft hand. Wow, her soft hand felt so amazing.

"Want to go to your house? I was never there before." She smiled at me and suggested this.

"Of course, we can." we started going through the city and spoke to each other. I enjoyed Monday's company so much and this view of the city.

The city is so familiar for me but at the same time so strange to see theae bright lights of the shops in the night. I've been living here since I was born and it still feels like, I'm here for the first time. The people around this night and the traffic here are filling my eyes and ears. Everything seems so beautiful and different.

"We're here again. Wait, let's go through the garage because I've bought something before and left it there." I meant to Monday and we bith went to the garage.

"A big shopping tour. I see. Rest in Peace money." Monday chuckled cutely and I slapped her arm playfully.

Her laughs are so adorable. You're killing me, Monday.

"Ouch. What was that for?" She laughed and rubbed the spot I slapped her.

"It cost only 200000 Won (around 170 dollars) and the whole bags were for a week." I said while bringing them to the kitchen, Monday also helped me to carry them.

"You're alone the whole week?" Monday-unnie asked me and I nodded.

"Ah, really? I especially wanted to spend the week with you, but the schedule is so frustrating and fulfilled because of our new comeback." She explained and signed.

"It's fine. This is how the Kpop industry works, Monday." I patted her back and she began to smile again.

"True." I went to the living room and look at your brand new TV. "WOAH. THIS IS SO BIG."

"Yes, it is." I chuckled and took the remote. "You can decide what you want to watch. I'll just put the stuff I bought in the fridge."

"O-okay~" I saw her going on Youtube and watching her favorite Youtubers. The bags are full with everything. Ugh, this will take long.

"Y/n?" Suddenly I heard Monday calling for me.

"Yes, Monday-unnie?" I went to her while laying on the couch.

"I'm finished with putting the stuff in the fridge by the way." I grinned as she laughed. "When will you go?"

"Well... the manager didn't say, I need to sleep in the dorm though. I have to be there at 5am." Monday-unnie looked at me with sparkled eyes.

"You can sleep at my house, if you want." I suggested her this idea.

"Really? REALLY?" She stood up and grabbed my shoulders. I think she's excited to sleep in a normal house.

"Yes. Yes!" I nodded many times until she realized that I meant it.

"Ah, your house is so pretty on the second look." She looked around the living room.

"Yes, it is." I agreed with her as she went to the shelf and looked through the books and the pictures. She grabbed the family picture of my dad, my mom and I.

"Where is your dad actually?" Monday-unnie smiled at the picture because we seemed to be a perfect family in this portrait.

"My mom and my dad got divorced. He was a business man but one day, he got fired and started to drink so much alcohol. He slapped my mom so many times when ever I have made a mistake. She defended me all the time." I quietly explained.

"I'm so sorry." She put the frame on the shelf again.

"This picture was taken before he became an alcoholic." I grabbed the frame and looked at the picture. "He was the best and loveable person but my dad went to the bad."

"I think, this is how he compensate his lost of this job." Monday-unnie told me and I nodded. "Well, it wasn't the best way."

"I know. Well, we can talk about this again one day. Let's sleep! I'm already tired." I told Monday and she nodded.

"You can sleep on the comfortable couch."

"I LOVE THIS COUCH. This is way more comfortable than my actual bed." We both started to laugh.

"I'll get you a blanket and a pillow, wait." I went to the storage and took them.

"Thank you so much." She respectfully said.

"It's fine. I already made an alarm for you at 4am so you won't be late in the company." I said and she looked me with her pretty brown eyes like I was an angel.

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU."

I laughed, "It's not a huge deal, Jimin-unnie."