31

Monday's POV

"Yes, of course." My beautiful girlfriend answered me.

"Guys! I need to go now. My mom needs me rn." She came to me to give me a kiss on my cheek and went through the door.

"AWWWWW!" They all said that loud. I rolled my eyes.

If my girlfriend still had been here, I would've cringed myself because of my members' behavior.

"Ah, Monday-unnie?" Jaehee suddenly tapped my shoulder. She gave me a gift but a small one.

"Is it from my secret admirer again?" I asked her annoyed and looked at the little gift.

"Yes, it is from that person." The younger one grinned at me.

I mean, I love receiving gifts but it isn't what I want.

I have a happy relationship now and having a secret admirer at the same time who sends me so many gifts makes me feel guilty...

"Well. They're very creative so who knows?" The blonde girl gave me a hint and smirked at me.

"Guys. Guys." Jiyoon grabbed our attention.

"JIYOON-UNNIE. LEMME SEE YOUR HAIR!" Jaehee went to her and took off her hoodie. We all looked and touched her hair.

"Orange hair?! It looks so good on you." Soojin-unnie said. I half smacked Jiyoon's head because I wanted to analyze her hair.

I went to our maknae.

"Y/n needs you and Soeun for the marriage of Sana-sunbaenim. Y/n, Soeun and you will be attending there and cancel the wedding to bring them together." I heard Jihan was whispering. All I could see, was Zoa nodding.

"But why isn't Monday-unnie participating? She's also strong and Y/n's girlfriend." The giant asked.

"Y/n told me not to tell her anything. You know which reason." Zoa realized what she meant and agreed to her.

I went back to the others immediately.

I shouldn't have listened to that.

Why wouldn't Y/n tell me about the wedding?

Who is them?

Who want they bring together?

...

Don't let me think about Y/n and Sana-sunbaenim.

"Heyo Guys!" Jihan and Zoa came back to us and smiled.

"Monday, you're so thoughtful today. What happened?" Soojin-unnie asked me how I was doing.

"Oh, nothing." I replied to her. I don't want her to get worried about me but my thoughts of my girlfriend cheating on me are hunting me down right now.

Suddenly the notification went on from my phone. It's from Y/n.

Y/n darling⚘💞: Darling, I miss you already. <3

Gosh, how a little message can turn my mood up again.

"Got a message from your girlfriend?" Jaehee asked me and I nodded excitedly.

Y/n darling ⚘💞

y/n
Darling, I miss you
already. <3

monday
i miss you too baby🥺

y/n
my sixth sense told me
to message you and I wanted
to text you anyway🥺💓