12

Monday's POV

"We need to practice this move together, Monday." Soeun went to me and showed me the move she meant.

"Hey. Hey. Hey!" Somebody came out of the door and it was Jihan. Alone?

"Let's go practice!" Her energy was showing and she put her drink and bag on the floor. It's weird seeing Jihan coming to practice without Y/n now, since she's always been coming to our practice before.

"Let's do it." Soojin said and we started practicing. Our manager also said we should film our dance practice video and we have a radio interview later. The schedule is pretty much filled by everything.

"Jihan?" The worried voices of the members brought me back to reality and I went to them.

"What happened?" I asked them when I realized Jihan was on the ground.

"My ankle hurts so much." Jihan said and we immediately asked for a doctor.

---

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Suddenly someone came into the hallway. We were sitting in the hallway while Jihan got examined.

"Nothing really happened, Y/n. Maybe she danced too much, so her ankle got an injury. Don't worry, we're also waiting for the results." I explained it to Y/n who is obviously worried about her friend.

"How long have you been waiting here?" She asked us.

"Not so long. The managers told us to go practice without her, we just came here to see how Jihan is. The doctor said that we shouldn't go in right now." Zoa told her and she nodded.

"Did anything really bad happen? It's been three hours since the dance practice..."

"Don't worry, Y/n. It's truely nothing. Maybe her parents visited her too. Don't think like that." Soeun patted her shoulder and she started hugging Soeun.

"Thanks Guys. I hope she's fine." I could slowly see her tears on Soeun's shoulder and she was hugging her.

"Y/n. It's okay to cry. She's totally fine." Jiyoon caressed her back. She truly loves Jihan.

"Hello." The doctor came out of the room. You can now visit your friend. We let Y/n go first because we know she needs to hug her before us.

"JIHAN, YOU DUMMY." Y/n shouted and hugged her tightly. Jihan hugged her back.

"Why are you crying?" Jihan laughed and wiped her tears. "I am not dead, Y/n."

"What did the doctor say?" Jaehee asked Jihan.

"I just have an ankle ligament injury. I just jumped and danced too much, that's all. I only need rest and this will heal by its own." We were relieved after Jihan told us the situation.

"What are we gonna do with the promotions for ZigZag?" I questioned that.

"I'm gonna sit out for the promotions, sadly."  Zoa started to hug Jihan and so does the other members and Y/n.

"Well I guess this is not how this should turn out of our practice." Soeun chuckled and Jihan laughed about that.

"I'll be there for you." Y/n told Jihan that.

"That's not required!!!" Jihan declined the offer but Y/n insisted to. They argued like a married couple about this.

"Okay, guys." Soojin interrupted the argument. "You can talk about this later."

"NO!" Soojin and I turned around where Soeun, Jiyoon, Zoa and Jaehee had their popcorns and glasses. "WE NEED MORE ENTERTAINMENT!"

"I-" Soojin was shocked how they got the popcorn and glasses so fast.

"May I join?" I asked them and they nodded and shared their stuff. "ARGUE AGAIN!"

"I'll do your homework and explain this to you!"

"You know I just can have a tutor."

"No way, Jihan!!"

---

Y/n's POV

When the members were gone due their schedules, it was only Jihan and me in the room.

"You lowkey wish that Monday was sitting here and you can care about her, right?" I blushed and my seatmate laughed.

"Stop!" I slapped her arm. "I love to take care of a positive vibed baby."

This baby chuckled and started to hug me.

"Does this hug feel the same like Monday's?"

"Nope. I panic after hers and wanna stay in her hugs forever." I explained it to her and she smiled.

"You're so in love with her." Jihan meant and punched my arm.

"I'll ask her one day how she feels about you." My best friend thought about it and grinned.

"Don't make it obvious that I like her!"

"I won't. Don't worry. This is something I'd never accidentally do." Jihan makes me more worried than ever before. "She loves people like us and you."

"You're her one of her members. Of course, she treats you automatically like a sister."

"Do you know that she doesn't know, you were the same girl she met at the mall?" She asked me and I was shocked.

"You're way more shy and lovelier than at the mall.", Jihan said, "This is what Monday said. You told her at the practice that you weren't this person. She thought about it so many times and talked about the 'gIRl iN tHE mALL' every night."

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"Don't be shy and get her. Go on a date with her again without being lovely and shy. I mean, everybody likes shy and lovely people but openminded and self-confidence ones are more attractive, you know." Jihan gave me this advice.

"That's true. Thanks Jihan. This will help me a lot." I smiled and hugged her.

"I know you can do that!"