21

Y/n's POV

"Ah~ Yes there! Right there, Monday-unnie!" I groaned because of receiving this kind of pleasure. Her soft hands on me make me feel different things. Heaven.

She just laughed.

"No problem." Monday-unnie answered as she was finished. She gave me my shirt back and I took it back on.

"Thanks for the massage." I thanked her laughing and went into the kitchen again.

"Y/n?"

I turned back to her as she was staring into my eyes and holding the door frame with her one arm. Her muscles...

"I need to go now, ugh. I'll go to church, today is Sunday. We need to meet each other again." She lightly punched my shoulder and I chuckled.

"Sure! Text me when you got time." I told her and brought her to the door. We hugged each other goodbye and I waved her back.

I closed the door and thought about the week. There are too many things that happened on these damn seven days. I can't do that.

Suddenly, I heard a knock from my door that scared me for a second. I quickly opened the door.

"Y/n! Jihan lowkey knows the truth." These were the first words that Jaehee told me. Of course, I brought her into the house and made her a glasses of water.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and she took a sip of her glass.

"Well, obviously you didn't really react to the secret admirer." She explained to me "And she read one of your letters."

"Fuck. How did she get to the letters?"

"Okay... Don't panic... I think, Monday-unnie gave them to the members to read these letters." She shook her head and I absolutely panicked.

ALL THE MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT THESE LETTERS. I WROTE SO MANY PERSONAL FEELINGS AND MY LOVE INTO THEM...

"Okay. Don't panic, Y/n. Everything's going to be fine..."

"NOTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE." I shouted and jumped onto the couch to cry on it.

"Hey, Y/n. Well... every member thought, these letters were cute. Y/n, it's nothing. Really!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Jaehee, you're the best." I looked at her.

"Of course, I am." We both started to laugh. Suddenly my phone rang and I opened it.

Jihan🤧💗: Open the damn door, Y/n. I know the truth now :3

I-

Fuck.

I opened the door and saw Jihan, Zoa, Jiyoon-unnie, Soeun-unnie and Soojin-unnie.

"I-"

"YOU'RE BUSTED!" Jihan said and pushed me away to enter my house. The girls just followed her.

"I like your house, Y/n." Jiyoon said.

"What are you doing here?!" Jaehee discovered her members in the house.

"Jaehee!" Soeun squeezed her tightly. Soojin and Zoa were in my kitchen. Jiyoon jumped on the couch and watched on my TV.

"Where's your mom?" Jihan asked me as she was hugging me from behind.

"My mom went to Japan for holidays." I told her and they all nodded.

"Guys, guys. We need to watch movies together." Soojin-unnie said and Zoa came with snacks from the kitchen.