8

Y/n's POV

Monday🥺❤

The day when the cinema
accident happened

Y/n. I'm sorry that I pushed
and joked around about
your ex girlfriend. It wasn't
nice from me... I'm truly sorry.
I hope you're not mad at me🥲

Monday. It's totally fine. I'm not
mad at you :3 I'm just confused
but I've already called with
Jihan which helped me a lot!

That's great! Ahhhhh, I
really thought you would
hate me now ○-○

No, I could never. haha
Thanks to you too, Monday-
unnie. I need to go studying
for the upcoming tests ._.

Oh, good luck! Text me
when you need help, Y/n.

.

Timeskip

.

Are you busy next week? :3

Yes, depends on which day
we're talking about hehe🌚

When are you free? I have
nothing to do because I'm
finished with the tests? I
thought, we could meet up
next week. Only if you want!
>~<

Sunday sounds great for me🤫
But you can join Jihan by her
workout tomorrow. As far as I
know, she's lonely and wanted
the members and me to join her.

But your schedule couldn't match?

exactly. :0

I see :< poor jihan.

-

I was really excited about the fact that I'll meet up with Monday. The tests were easy. I was just laying in my bed and stared at the white ceiling. Her picture went through my mind. Suddenly, a notification came from my phone.

Jihan: I heard you'll join me tomorrow, hehe. I'm excited!! Oh and don't forget to watch the videos on Youtube! You need enough Monday content for your heart hehe :P

"Ah, this girl. She's really a blubbly person." I laughed before I began to stare at my phone. Monday's image went through my thoughts.

"Will you catch me, when I fall deeply for you, Monday-unnie?" I asked myself and signed.

Even if this is a very rocky path, there's still this motive that lead you to her. Go to this path, until she returns to you to go this path together.

"Jihan. That's why you're the best person everybody can be friends with." I chuckled and answered her text message.

Y/n: I'm excited too, hehe. We need to talk about everything tomorrow and I wanna knkw your workout plan :3 About the monday content, I'm 24/7 watching weeekly videos since I met Monday, haha.

I turned off my phone and looked through the window.

"It's beautiful." The city lights are so bright even it's dark outside. I love this view. The traffic and the people who passes the streets by.

"Honey, we have a guest." My mom knocked on my already opened door.

"Oh okay." I turned to the door and went downstairs until I saw the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Hello, Y/n." The girl smiled at me.

"Monday-unnie? What are you doing here?" I was suprised and looked at my mom coming from the kitchen.

"Ah, this is the Monday you've always been talking about? You're really pretty, Jimin." My mom said while grinning and went back to the kitchen.

AH WHY DID MY MOM SAY THAT!? SHE OBVIOUSLY DID IT ON PURPOSE! I visibly blushed while Monday was chuckling.

"I helped your mom when she was in the supermarket. She seemed to need help by caring these bags. Your mom told me to stay for awhile." She explained while smiling.

Her dreamy smile...

"By the way, how does your mom know my name?" I started to realize what my mom had said.

"I- i introduced you to my mom, haha!!!"

"Ah, you always introduce a friend to your mom, right?"

Heart. broken. Number. 3.

"Jimin child." my mom fortunately interrupted this conversation.

"You should bring these tangerines home. These are fresh. Enjoy it with your family."

"AH. Thank you so much, Eomeoni. Unfortunately, I can't eat it with my parents, because they're both in Turkey right now." Monday explained and looked forward for the tangerines.

"Oh that's sad, but Jimin child. I also listened to your debut song 'Tag Me'. I love it. Keep on doing this." My mom smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Ah really? Thank you so much, Eomeoni. I always try my best!" She turned her body towards me "I'll look forward to meet you on Sunday, Y/n." Monday winked at me and looked at the clock.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It's already this late. I need to go before my manager will scold me!" She bowed to us. She went out of the house.

When I made sure that Monday was out of the house, I went into the kitchen.

"Mom. You shouldn't have said that!!" I saw how my mom smiled.

"Jimin is a very nice child. I approve that you can marry her." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and went into my room again.

"Marrying her? Ah, it's impossible for me to make her my girlfriend, how is it even possible to marry her?" I thought while laughing and I jumped onto my bed.

My mom already loves her.

Monday is really a different league, Y/n. But besides, now that my mom and Jihan who are my most important people in my life, support me with Monday, I can't escape from it.

*ring*

Jihan: You're gonna join me tomorrow? AH, I'M HAPPY! MY BEST FRIEND JOINS ME ON MY WORKOUT SKDNDNDJDJD.