16

Monday's POV

I woke up at 4am, because the stupid alarm went on. The couch was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake up yet. Well. I had to. I stood up and got myself a coffee in the kitchen as Y/n told me to do.

It was a long argument with her, since I couldn't just take a coffee in her kitchen. It's weird when I have to make my coffee in a kitchen, where I've never been before. She insisted though. In the end, I lost the argument and went to sleep last night.

I drank my coffee til it's empty and cleaned my mug. It's still dark outside but the view was amazing here. I quickly went into Y/n's room. The room was dark but I could see that she was still sleeping.

Well, I still have 50 minutes left. Okay, I need to go to the dorm for about 40 minutes but still. 10 minutes left.

What should I do now?

I can't just wake up Y/n.

I was about to close her door until I heard her sleepy groaning.

"Mhm~ unnie?"

Wow, her tired voice sounds so cute. This is adorable.

"Ah, sorry for waking you up."

Luckily, it's dark right now. I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Monday-unnie~ it's already 4am..?"

Huh? Why is my body lowkey heating up? What's this feeling? Did I catch a flu?

"Y-yeah. It's 4:10am. I'm probably going in a few m-minutes."

Why am I stuttering?!

"O~okay. Do you need help?" she yawned cutely and slowly moves her blanket away to stand up.

"NO! N-no. Go to sleep again. I already have my coffee. I just wondered if you still were asleep so I came here." I nervously said but WHY AM I NERVOUS AND STUTTERING?

"Okay. May I accompany you to the dorm?" She looked at me with her tired eyes.

"I'm the oldest and I don't need somebody to go there." I laughed and she chuckled quietly. Well, this feeling when I'm around her... This is beautiful.

I looked at my watch and I realized it's already 4:20am, "Oh shoot. I gotta go now. Sleep well, Y/n."

I took my jacket and hear her shouting to me.

"HAVE A NICE DAY, MONDAY-UNNIE!"

She's adorable.

Y/n's POV

8:35am, Saturday.

I woke up and made myself a coffee in the morning. Almost everyday, I go outside to cleans my lungs with this fresh air. The weather was beautiful and the people here are very nice. Suddenly I saw Jihan's parents.

"Eomani! Apeoni!" I waved to them and they smiled and waved back.

"Y/n! How are you doing?" We shouted at me as I neared them.

"Pretty good. Is Jihan okay?" I asked about my best friend. Rhey seem like to appreciate my worries.

"Y/n, my child. Everything is fine with her. She attends to class and the promotions again." Jihan's father hugged me and I returned it.

"That's great to know! Can I visit her actually?"

"We don't know, Y/n child.", her mom told me, "You can text her about her schedule."

"Okay! Well. I need to go now. Have fun and see you again." I waved them and start taking a walk. Many people came around here. I love this atmosphere. Today is Saturday and this city is still busy.

Suddenly a dog came to me.

"Annyeong, doggy. Who is your owner?" I smiled and patted their fur. It's so soft.

"Oh, hi Y/n." I looked up and it was Nayeon. "Kookeu, come here."

The dog turned around and jumped into Nayeon's arms.

"Your dog is cute." I complimented her dog.

"That's Kookeu and Kookeu, that's Y/n." Nayeon gave me their paw and he both shook our hand and paw.

"No schedule today?" I asked Nayeon and she shook her head.

"Nope, not today for me. Actually a manager would've taken a walk with Kookeu but I insisted to." She pets her dog and smiled at me.

She's not the bunny without her teeth.

"Anything new with Sana?" Nayeon-unnie asked me and I was kind of pissed.

"Yes but no. She wanted to talk to me but I didn't. As the result of it, she followed me the whole day." I explained and she was in awe.

"This kid is just in love. I still don't know what's in her mind right now, but talk to her. Since yesterday, she was so damn depressed. I was scared that she can be so sad."

"Sana is such a lovely girl. I don't know, she seems so weird and different to me." I thought about it but I went back to reality.

"It's okay. I need to go now. It was nice to talk to you without any problems again, Y/n. Good luck with your crush, by the way." She grinned and went to the opposite direction again.

I signed deeply and continued my walk.

I lowkey want to know what's in Sana's mind right now, but I'm also so done with her. Maybe there's a reason behind it or maybe I'm just thinking too much. It's not normal to be like that. No one could change like that without a good reason. I just don't know what I should do in this kind of situation.

Will she come back and ask for another chance? Does she want to explain me what has happened to her? Should I go to her and ask her if she's okay? I don't fucking know. It's so complicated.