26

As Wei was walking down the hall, he called for an uber. At the same moment he got a message from Jiang Cheng. He clicked on it, 'You ded?' Wei let out a light chuckle as he called him. Jiang picked up, "Why did you reply so late!" "I was slep dude, nap time eeyy." "You pathetic homosapien" now both of them were silent. At last Jiang suddenly said, "Just come home soon, I'm going to bed." And he hung up.

Wei got on the downstairs and waved at the lady who was sitting behind the desk. He opened the door and he saw the uber. He got in with no problem and told the driver where he should go. As the driver typed in the address, Wei noticed something off putting. It seemed like his address was already in the system. But Wei didn't think much of it, maybe this car got used often. He looked out the window as the chauffeur started to drive. The person driving glanced at Wei from time to time. When he finally noticed he turned his head to start a conversation with the driver, "Is there something wrong uncle?" The driver nervously smiled at him, "Ow nono. Nothing's wrong. Hehe." Wei turned his head and looked back out of the window. The driver kept glancing at him. When they came at a stop, he opened dashboard and took one of the many water bottles he had stored in there. He opened it and turned around to look at Wei, "Would you like to drink it?" Wei smiled politely and took it from him with both hands, "Thank you." He shook his head, "Drink drink." Wei took a sip from it and the driver handed him the cap. Wei closed the bottle and the chauffeur turned around and continued to drive as the red light turned green. Wei held the bottle between his legs and relaxed his head on the headrest. The driver suddenly spoke, "You can close your eyes for a bit, I'll wake you up." Wei put on a faint smile and closed his eyes.

Wei suddenly grabbed Jiang Cheng arm and he started to whine about the heat. "Ugh, A-Cheng can't you go get ice cream?" Jiang Cheng pushed his sweaty hand into Wei's face and yelled, "Piss off, you have your own money!" Wei laughed, "Come on, treat me to some ice cream" Jiang pushed Wei more away from him, "I don't want to go out in this blazing heat!" Wei gave up on hugging Jiang Cheng and he took his hand back. Wei placed his head on the cold desk and that cooled his face for a few seconds. But when it warmed up to his body heat, he let out a sigh. Jiang leaned back into his chair and folded his arms, "I'll give you money if you go get ice cream." Wei sprung up with a big smile on his face. Jiang let his arms down and leaned forward to get his wallet out of his bag, he handed Wei just enough money for two ice popsicles. Wei took it with both hands and bowed to him, "This humble servant thanks you." He giggled as he walked out of the classroom. Jiang shook his head as he rolled his eyes. Wei skipped through the halls making his way to the front door. But a sudden wind of cool air caught his attention and he unknowingly walked towards it. He entered the student council room and he saw a few people sitting there, on of them his sister Yanli. He ran in as he called her name and hugged her. Yanli surprisingly turned his head, but her expression quickly changed at she saw one of her little brothers. She put an arm around him and asked him, "Shouldn't you be with A-Cheng?" "He told me to buy ice cream for him", Wei pouted his lips as he said that. Yanli tapped his nose with her finger, "Can you wait by the door? I'll finish this quickly then we'll be able to go together." Wei had a soft smile on his face, "Alright", he let go of her and waited by the door. Yanli turned her attention to the person she was speaking with before Wei Wuxian has come into the room. Wei's gaze was drawn by that person as well. He was staring at the second son of the Lan family. Wei only knew him to have a grumpy cold look, but as he was talking to his sister his face seemed to be more relaxed. Yanli looked down at some papers and Lan straightened his back. Then he catched Wei looking at him and that grumpy cold expression returned on his face. Wei didn't mind it, he just happily waved at him as he would do with anyone. Lan seemed to let out a sigh, but Wei couldn't clearly see his chest move up and down. Yanli started to speak with him, and he looked back at her before Wei could give another reaction. After she finished her business with Lan Wangji she quickly went to Wei. And they headed to the store. While they were in there Wei brought up what Yanli was doing in the student council room. She smiled, "I just needed to ask Wangji something about my club." Wei nodded, "Understandable." Yanli giggled and he asked him if he wanted something more than just the ice. Wei shook his head, "A-Cheng just wants ice cream, so he only gets ice cream." "But what about you?", she said while chuckling. He shook his head again. "Alright." She patted his back. They returned to school and Yanli headed to her class and Wei went back to his. "A-Cheng!", he placed the popsicle in the nape of his neck. He flinched and swiftly turned around. "Enjoy!" He took the popsicle, while he took off the wrapper, he told him to stop yelling. Wei smiled and sat down next to him in his chair, "But then you won't pay attention to me." He shook his head. At the same moment Wen Chao walked into the room with his friends. He sat in the chair that stood in front of Wei and Jiang and he tried to make conversation with them. "Warm day hu." Jiang quickly replied with a yup, but Wei didn't even bother looking at him. "Where did you get the stick", he nodded his head at Jiang Cheng's popsicle. Jiang looked at Wen without any emotions and said, "Store", and he quickly looked somewhere else that wasn't Wen Chao. He got upset by that and kicked Wei's table who was still ignoring him. Wei glared at him. Wen smirked, "Now I got your attention." Wei picked up Jiang Cheng's rapper and got up to throw it into the trashcan. Wen Chao got up and stood in his way, "Walking away?" Wei tilted his head to the side while staring right at the miss formed rat standing in front of him. Wen put on an angry look on his face, "Are you def or something." Wei sighed as he turned around to walk to the trashcan on a different path. Wen grabbed his arm, "I'm talking to you!" Jiang Cheng called out for Wen Chao's name, but he didn't listen. Wei finally spoke, "Let my arm go." Wen smirked again, "Why should I, are you going to be mad again?" he looked around the class while razing his other hand around, "Look everyone Wei Wuxian wants to fight me!" He turned his head back to Wei, "Don't you." Wei clenched his jaw. Jiang got out of his chair and stood behind Wei, "Wei Ying, don't." he said with a soft voice. Wei didn't want to upset Jiang Cheng. "Come on Wei, everyone is waiting for your response!" But this rat-bastard was testing his patience a little too much. His eyes shifted in focus, he formed his fist in a perfect form and swung it right at his stupid face. But there was a swift of white suddenly between the two boys. Wen Chao stumbled back a few steps and yelled a familiar name, "Lan Wangji!" Wei Wuxian was able to focus his eyes on Lan Wangji's face that was staring down at him. Then he looked at the firm grip he had on his hand, and he quickly shook it off. "He started it." He walked to the trash to finally throw away the rapper and sat back down in his seat. In the meantime, Wen Chao put up a performance in front of Lan to make him seem like the victim. Lan glanced at Wei who seemed to be staring out the window while his ears where busy with listening to the music the earplug brought to them.

After a few minutes Wei got woken up by a sharp turn. "Where are we?" he drowsily asked the driver. It seems to freak the driver out, but Wei was too tired to notice. "A- ah, they closed a- something off. So, I had to go around." Wei rubbed his eye and checked his phone; thirty minutes have passed. He leaned his head back and for some reason he felt more tired than before. "How long will it take to get home?" The driver quickly shifted into a different lain, "Maybe- 10 or 20 minutes?" Wei let out a tired breath, "Alright."

When he finally got home. He immediately paid the driver and walked with exhausted steps to the front door. He opened the door and he felt so tired that he didn't even try to get up the stairs to his bedroom, he just headed for the couch. When he laid down, he instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry peeps, I'm still very busy with my exams.