19

The next morning Lan Wangji walked downstairs to see if Wie Wuxian was awake, and he was not. He was sound asleep. Cute, he thought to himself. Lan went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

After a few minutes Wei woke up because of the noise, he sat up and looked very confused. Lan heard rustling behind him so, he turned around and saw him sitting up. He walked to the couch, 'Good morning'. Wei turned his head to look at him, he looked very tired. 'You can go back to sleep', Lan said with a quiet voice. Wei looked straight ahead and laid back down. Cute, he thought to himself, he went back to the kitchen to finish things up and trying to make barely any noise while doing it.

After while Wei Wuxian woke up by himself. 'Laaan. It's cold.' He wrapped the blanket around him. Lan Wangji walked to the thermostat and turned it up. Wei followed him with his eyes, 'When are you going to work?'. 'I'm free.' He walked to Wei, 'Need me to make tea for you?'. Wei looked up at him, 'I should brush my teeth first.' Lan nodded and went to the kitchen, Wei picked up the blanket and went to the bathroom. While he was getting ready in the shower Lan was making breakfast for him.

While Wei was getting dressed, he thought about texting Jiang Cheng to ask what he was going to do today, but he didn't because he didn't want to bother him.

Wei went back down, 'Oo, I smell toast.' He ran to the kitchen. Lan placed his plate on the table and quietly said, 'Sit down.'. He sat down, 'Thank you!' Lan turned to the counter to pour tea in for him. Wei took a bite and asked, 'Did you already eat?' 'Don't talk with your mouth full.' Wei pouted, 'I just wanted to know if you ate.' Lan turned around and placed the teacup on the table, 'I did, now quietly eat.' Wei smiled, 'Okay.'

Sorry for the short one. I hope that I can post a big one after maybe 3 weeks?