8

Few days later

'Uuuuughh, I hate this!', Wei Wuxian slides down his chair. 'You're not even halfway done!', Jiang Cheng yelled at him. 'Doesn't mean I don't hate it, you idiot!'

Most of the co-workers are used to the yelling from those two but sometimes they will still laugh about it and Jiang Cheng always scolds them for laughing.

'Is this how the boss and manager communicate?' Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian looked at the way where the voice came from. It happened to be Lan Qiren, joined by Lan Xichen and Wangji.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian got up and walked to them, they bowed. Jiang Cheng started to talk, 'Sorry, I didn't know you three would be here so soon.' Xichen smiled, 'No need to apologise. It's good to see you enjoy your job.' Jiang Cheng smiled a little, 'Then shall we go, follow me please.' They followed Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian waited for Lan Qiren and Xichen to pass him and went to walk next to Wangji.

He bumbed his shoulder against Wangji's, 'Didn't know you were gonna be here as well.' Wangji looked at him. Wei smiled at him. Wangji looked away and walked a bit faster than him. Wei Wuxian stopped smiling, Did I upset him?

During the meeting Wei tried to get Wangji's attention. But it didn't work. At one moment Jiang Cheng even kicked him under the table. Xichen noticed and smiled a little.

After the meeting

Jiang Cheng was talking over a few things with Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen.

Wangji already went out to the hall and looked out the window. Wei walked after a few minutes to where he was standing.

'Did I do something to upset you?', he asked while standing behind him. Wangji turned his head a bit, then he looked back out the window and shook his head. 'Then is there something else you wanna talk about?', he walked close so that he stand next to him. He didn't answer back. 'What are you looking at?' He didn't answer. Wei Wuxian just stond next to him without saying anything further.

Wangji turned his head a little, 'Can I have your number?'