40

Jin GuangYao let out a chuckle as he came into the student council room with another stack of application letters. "Who missed me~."

Lan Xichen put down the piece of paper he was reading just to see that Jin GuangYao had brought more papers and he let out a defeated sigh, "Why are there so many people who want to join the student council?"

"Isn't that a good thing? We don't have to worry about having no members," Jin GuangYao said as he plopped down the stack of paper on the table. "I guess," Lan Xichen said as he looked at his younger brother.

Jin GuangYao turned his body towards Lan Wangji, "Little Xichen, you know you can go eat."

Lan Wangji turned his eyes up to look at Jin GuangYao. "Let him be, he won't listen," Lan Xichen said with the feeling of defeat.

Jin GuangYao grabbed a bunch of papers and sat down. "He won't listen because you're letting him have his way." Lan Wangji took his eyes of him and continued reading.

"If he's hungry he can get food himself. Wangji isn't a baby," Lan Xichen said as he leaned back into his chair.

Jin GuangYao picked up one of the application's, he looked at it for one second and placed it down. "Why isn't Nie-ge here."

Lan Xichen let out a laugh, "Is it too much for you?" Jin GuangYao shook his head. "Nie Mingjue is still with his sport club. He'll come later."

Jin GuangYao scoffed, "Slacker," he said before he quickly got up and ran out of the room while yelling. "I'm going to grab food!" This way Lan Xichen didn't have time to scold him.

Jin GuangYao made his way to the lunch hall and grabbed a tray of food. As he was walking around the food hall he realised that there was no place to sit down. He couldn't go back, because Lan Xichen would be disappointed in him. And he didn't want to eat while standing. After awkwardly walking around the hall he decided to just head outside, maybe he could sit on one of the benches.

As he was passing through the doorway he made eye contact with Wen Chao and his little friends.

"Can't find a seat or did people not want to sit next to you?" He asked while smiling proudly at his friends.

Jin GuangYao put up a polite smile, "The weather is so nice. It would be a waste to sit inside." He kept walking since he didn't want to engage in this so called 'conversation'. As he walked away Wen Chao scoffed and walked after him. No way that somebody would get away this easily, he thought to himself, especially after what happened with Lan Wangji.

He took a big step and he suddenly bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" He yelled out.

Jiang Cheng pulled his arm towards himself. "You bumped into me," he side while giving him a dirty look. "Wei Wuxian's stupid brother you're in my way!" Wen Chao yelled. He wanted to push Jiang Cheng out of his way to get to Jin GuangYao but he came back himself. "No need to yell about a little mistake Wen Chao. Just apologize to-"

"I don't have to apologize to anyone!" He yelled out before Jin GuangYao was finished talking.

Jin GuangYao slightly frowned but he relaxed his tense face as he heard Jiang Yanli call out for her little brother.

"A-Cheng what's wrong?" She gently pulled him towards her as she gave Jin GuangYao a little smile as a greeting. "I'm fine. Wen Chao is just being annoying."

"You were standing in my way!" Wen Chao yelled out again. "-It's not my fault you don't know how to multitask while walking." Jiang Cheng spit out.

Jiang Yanli patted her younger brothers arm to make him calm down. Jiang Cheng looked at his sister, "I just want an apology, that's all."

"And you'll be getting one," Jin Guangyao said.

Wen Chao folded his arm, "Yeah right." This time it was his turn to walk away and his little friends followed.

"He's so stupid," Jiang Cheng said to his sister but it was just loud enough for Wen Chao to hear. For now he sucked it up, but that wont be for long.

After that while 'fight' Wen Chao found himself alone. He was getting angry at his friends over the smallest things so they ended up leaving to hangout without him. As he was roaming the halls Lan Wangji walked out of the student council room with his older brother.

"I think we got through about halve." Lan Xichen said with a loud sigh. Lan Wangji nodded. "I think a lot of new people applied because of you Wangji."

"I'm taken." Lan Wangji responded without even thinking about it and it made Lan Xichen laugh. "Mmh, yes my little brother is already taken. So sad for all those girls."

They walked passed Wen Chao without even glancing at him. They completely ignored him like he wasn't even there and they even dared to talk about that gay shit. But once again Wen Chao kept it in, for now that is.