45

Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji's collar and pulled him in for a kiss. He carefully released his lips from his and opened his eyes to see Lan Wangji's golden eyes shimmer in the light. "S- sorry I-," he pushed himself away from Lan Wangji, but he quickly got up and pulled Wei Wuxian back on top of him. He could feel Lan Wangji push his warm tongue into his mouth. As Wei Wuxian melted into Lan Wangji, he slithered his cold hands under his shirt. Wei Wuxian let out a little moan as he felt it and it made him pull away. He nervously looked at the man who looked at him like he wanted to eat him up whole. "Do you...want to stop?" Lan Wangji asked. It took Wei Wuxian a few seconds to shake his head and right after he did Lan Wangji picked him up and headed up stairs. He clinged on to Lan Wangji hoping that he wouldn't drop him while walking.

Lan Wangji gently placed Wei Wuxian on to the bed and hovered above him, admiring his Wei Ying. He gently took Wei Wuxian's shirt off and used his hands to caress every corner of his upper body. Wei Wuxian shyly covered his chest with his arms. Lan Wangji looked at him, he tilted his head in confusion. "I don't like it...that I'm the only one getting...naked, " he said while his cheeks flushed with a red colour. Lan Wangji let out a little chuckle as he propped himself up and took off his shirt. Wei Wuxian looked up at Lan Wangji's build body and he felt even more shy. He rolled onto his side trying to get up, "You know what-" Lan Wangji wrapped his arms around Wei Wuxian and pressed his body against his, "Hm?" Wei Wuxian looked away, "N- nevermind" Lan Wangji placed his finger on Wei Wuxian's jaw and gently pushed his face to look at him. He softly pressed his lips against his before he and Wei Wuxian laid back onto the bed. Lan Wangji's other hand travelled down Wei Wuxian's body to reach his crotch. Wei Wuxian let out another moan as he felt Lan Wangji play with him. Wei Wuxian grabbed onto Lan Wangji's arm. "I won't go in, don't worry." 

Wen Zhuliu untied Wen Ning and he immediately pulled his hands together in front of him. Wen Qing carefully touched her brother around the chafed skin before she glared at Wen Chao. Wen Chao didn't care one bit and stared down at her, "Happy?" He bluntly asked. Wen Qing sighed, "No, just let us go home. Ning and I have nothing to do with your or Wei Wuxian's business." Wen Chao chuckled, "There is where you're wrong. My father told me to get rid of the mole and I have suspicions that it's that rat you call a brother." Wen Qing brushed her fingers through her hair out of frustration. She calmly walked towards Wen Chao, "If you have a problem with that prick why don't you fucking call him. You have no real reason to do this to my brother and me. Just because he talked with an old classmate of his, doesn't mean you have the fucking right to kidnap him!" Wen Chao slapped Wen Qing's cheek, "Know your place!" When Wen Ning saw his sister get hit, he wasted no time and tried to hit Wen Chao back. Wen Zhuliu swiftly got between the two men and looked at the Wen siblings with an apologetic look on his face. Wen Chao thought he could easily shut Wen Qing up with a slap, but it really opened another gate of worry for him. "WEN CHAO YOU COWARD," she yelled out as she tried to get passed Wen Zhuliu. Wen Chao flinched as he jumped away from them. He made his way towards the door and yelled out for his bodyguards. The man dressed in suits rushed into the room and grabbed Wen Ning and Wen Qing. "Wen Chao I really don't think this is necessary," Wen Zhuliu pleaded with him. Wen Chao scoffed at him, "They want to attack me so I have to protect myself." His bodyguards carried the siblings out of the room after they were able to get the right grip on them. 

Wei Wuxian suddenly woke up when he heard his phone go off. He tried to get up but Lan Wangji's arms tied Wei Wuxian to him. He tried his best to get up, while also not waking Lan Wangji up. When he finally came free he picked up his phone and walked out of the room. "Hello with Wei?" He adjusted the shirt he was wearing since it was way too big on him. "Ah, I'm glad you picked up." He frowned his eyebrows, "Who is this?" He could hear the person on the other line chuckle, "It's me your friend, Wen Chao." Wei Wuxian had no idea how to continue this conversation. "I take you silence that you remember our deep past."

"What do you want?" Wei Wuxian bluntly asked. "Ow, I just thought you wanted to hear from your friend again. Wen Ning say hi to your friend." The light on Wei Wuxian's phone changed, he removed it from his ear to take a look at the screen. Wen Chao wanted to facetime him, he accepted the request and saw Wen Ning's terrified face. "Waah, you really aged nicely Wei." Wen Chao said. "Mh, you didn't." Wen Chao forcefully laughed, "Let's not try to insult me just yet. Your little friend still needs you." He tugged on to Wen Ning's hair to make him shake his head. "Stop touching him!", a female voice yelled of screen. "Shut up!", Wen Chao yelled at her.

"I'll ask you again Wen Chao, what do you want?" Wen Chao shook his head as he moved away from Wen Ning. "I want you to come to the Wen estate, because we have somethings to discuss." Wei Wuxian tilted his head, "I don't think I have anything to say to a pig like you." Wen Chao pouted, "Well then," he flipped the camera to only show Wen Ning who now had his eyes closed. "Guess this guy has to pay for your mistakes!" He aggressively grabbed Wen Ning by the neck and threw him on the ground. Wei Wuxian could hear the woman scream once again, but Wen Ning did not let out a peep. Wen Chao flip the camera once again, "I'll give you an hour," he said before hanging up.