Zagatha PT:1

~Two days later~

Finley couldn't find anything in the Shihakage book about the symbol clan being an eye. She even bought other books from the Duke, he discovered more of Finley's mothers clan history. She found nothing about her other eye too. It was a new-thing, she began to writing down things about the eyes in her new book. Finley also discovered that her mother's clan had the original name replaced, the name of the clan was the Iuhni.

The Shihakage Eye:
•Red as blood
•Meaning of the color; energy, passion, courage, physical activity, creativity, warmth, and security.
•Eye bleeds when it's in Itamigan
•Can see everyone exterior bodies...both dead or alive

The Iuhni eye:
•White as snow (with black circles)
•Meaning of the color; a sense of purity, cleanliness, and peacefulness
•A dark purple spiral in the middle of the eye, it's able to see through walls and clothes...
•^Meaning of the color; Wisdom, Bravery, and Spirituality.

Finley wrote what she could but will continue to write if new surprises of her eyes come up. She stops...as a vision came out of nowhere, she saw CoraLynn with Karl for a slip second and then she sees Zagatha. Finley notice a open field and sees a fight of herself and the first disciple.

~The Vision~

"Time to die my dear friend." Zagatha then throws a giant spear at Finley.

The spear than disappear as if it got absorbed into a thin air.

"My family are far away...you won't find them...now..." Finley semi breathless and had her newly eyes active, "Let's end this!" She absorbs herself into her right eye just like the spear.

Zagatha sees and looks around. The spear reappears and penetrates her shoulder. Finley was on the other end of the spear as she gets a nice hit on her. Again she absorbed herself, than lends out punches over and over as she basically teleports to different places. Zagatha than transforms into a bigger version of herself. They fought like wild beasts in the woods, Finley sees her chakras being drained.

"Holy shit, so that's what my Shihakage eye can do!" Finley watches more of the fight and sees what will happen next.

Finley then felt her left eye being activate. Her eye with the purple spiral, it was glowing bright as the chakras were flowing from Zagathas body into her own body and lighting up her own chakras. The Finley seen that the vision was disappearing from her sight...

~End of Vision~

"Finley...darling?"

At first Finley wakes up, a hand was placed on her cheek. She blinks a few times and behold, it was Alcina. She had on a black halo sheath dress, her and makeup were done perfectly as if she was going on a date.

"Darling, you've been in here for four hours..." Alcina said and sees all the books.

"I'm sorry...but why are you dressed up?" Finley rubs her eyes and yawns, "Do we have a date of some sort?" She gets up and runs her hands on Alcinas hips.

Alcina had a shock and took a step back. Her expression said it all by crossing her arms and clicks her tongue while shaking her head. Finley starches her chin and thinks of today, and realizes she messed up. How could she ever forget the most important day of their relationship.

"Oh shit...it's our anniversary." Finley realizes and slaps her forehead, "Let me get dress quick and I'll be down for dinner." She wanted to see if she could use her right eye but didn't want to freak out Alcina.