Breaking down PT:2

~Two weeks later, after the masquerade party~

The castle was silent. Every maiden in the place were cleaning as usual, CoraLynn was entertaining herself by reading. Meanwhile, Alcina and Finley both were in the study room together.

"Daughters...come here now!" Alcina calls for them, Finley was looking out the window.

Finley was playing with her necklace that Alcina gave to her. It was a beautiful rock which had a weird craving symbol. Which she sworn she had seen this symbol before but ignores it as she thought on what to say to her friends.

"Come in daughters." Alcina said, the daughters came in as they smile with joy.

"Is there something you need mother?" Bela asked, the other two and waited for their mothers response.

Alcina glares over at her pet, Finley looks and walks up too them. She clears her throat and tells them.

"I need you to gather all my friends and CoraLynn. Take them to the front doors as your mother, Miranda and I will tell them, well it will be mostly me." Finley tells the girls as she grips both of her arms.

They were confuse, wondering why Finley needed all of her friends at the front doors. But they did as they were told. The daughters left and gather everyone, Alcina looks at Finley as she can semi sense her feelings.

"Let's get this done and over with." Finley took one step but stops as she felt Alcinas hand on her shoulder.

"Finley, I just wanted to say that I-"Alcina stops as the door opens.

There, Miranda comes in her casual outfit that she wears everyday. She looks at Alcina and Finley, she walks up and takes her newly friend down to the front doors. Alcina sighs and walks with them...

~The front doors~

Finley stood next to Miranda as Alcina was behind them. The daughters were standing around as they look at them and quickly straighten themselves as they saw their mother and Miranda.

"Daughters, take your leave and let's us three deal with them." Alcina orders her daughters again as they left.

Cassandra looks at Albert as She saves him a goodbye. Finley felt horrible that she had to hurt her friends and now Albert and Cassandra relationship, but she was saving them.

"Finley here has something to say too all of you." Alcina announces calmly and opens the door for everyone and Finley walks up to them.

"Listen, Lady Dimitrescu and I made a deal. You all are free...and you will never return...as I am staying to save you guys. You must understand, all of you have families back at home and some of you are sick from not taking all of your guys medication..." Finley tells them, "I want you all to forget this place, just move on with your lives. Be happy, get married and just have a new start...please." She tells them, her Kokorogan was in so much Itamigan.

CoraLynn walks up from the crowd. Her face said it all, she cups Finley's cheeks and she begins to cry.

"If you're staying than I am staying too!"  CoraLynn cries as the other students chimed in too.

"No, I made the is decision. And I'm staying!" Finley gently grips CoraLynns hands away and gives her one final hug.

There, CoraLynn hugs Finley hard as she tells that she loves her and promises Finley that she'll come back and take her away. And even tries to convince her to if she could stay but Finley refused.

"Miranda...you know what to do..." Finley holds her feelings in and stood back.

"I understand." Miranda said, makes a van appear from thin air, as it was reassuring to take them somewhere safe.