Long Time

Every maidens began getting things prepared after they were told from their mistresses that Finley Dimitrescu-Triana was returning. The lords were excited to see her, especially the two youngest lords and the sons of Finley, Gaara and Hamura Dimitrescu-Triana.

"Do you think mom would be glad and impressed on seeing us? Hamura question as he wears a dark long gothic coat jacket red velvet with black gold damask regency.

His hair was long and in a half ponytail. In the Shihakage clan, men with long hair were represent as a meaning dominance and power but for his twin bother. Gaara kept his hair short, his hair wrapped in a bandanna as it shows another meaning of peace and harmony.

(Hamura's Outfit)

(Hamura's Outfit)

(Gaara's outfit)

Gaara wore the same but his outfit was black velvet red gold damask regency. He turns and looks at his twin brother. The corner of his lips curled up and walks over putting his hand on Hamura's shoulder.

"I think mom would be proud by seeing us. I even bet my dinner that mom would come up and hug us so deeply and will say 'I love you boys' " Gaara said with confidence that their mom will do it.

Hamura nods while he was excited to see her, that's when they both heard a knock and it was Daniela. She was wearing her usual black long sleeve hooded dress but got cleaned up for the special event.

"Mother sent me to get you guys as she's almost here." Daniela said and walks with her brothers to the main doors.

The twin boys were a-little frightened but stood high and mighty after seeing their mother at the door smoking a cigarette. Bela and Cassandra were waiting there too and smile after seeing their young brothers coming with Daniela. Alcina inhales one more puff and blows the smoke away from the children, she leans down to her sons and fixes their jackets as they were slightly tilted.

"Are you young handsome men ready to see your mom and the others?" Alcina looks at them with a question look, The boys looked at each other as they looked back at their mother and nodded.