The Illusion PT:1

~A week later~

CoraLynn mentioned that she'll try to come back and visit soon. Everyone else said their goodbyes. Miranda had someone drive her to the airport, that was the first and last time she'll be back.

"Finley...I need to talk to you." Amita said to her, "It's about the second disciple, Allmathon." She pulls Finley closer to her.

"You heard his voice didn't you at the party?" Finley answered and Amita nodded, "I have a plan but let's get away and do it." She added, they snuck off together somewhere in the castle.

Meanwhile, Miranda and Eva were by the main doors of the castle. They were saying their goodbyes to Alcina and the girls. Alcina gave her a lovely leather journal with her name engraved in it. Eva thanks her by giving a hug. The girls all hugged her too.

"Bye girls and bye auntie-mom, I'll see you guys next time." Eva holds Mirandas hand, "Tell mom and aunite Amita I said bye too." She waves at them.

They nodded and waved goodbye. Miranda holds her daughter close as the weather suddenly got windy and cold. Eva was underneath her mothers feather cloak as it blocked the wind. When they were walking Miranda felt dizzy and didn't feel Eva underneath her cloak.

"Eva..." She saw no foot prints of her, "EVA?!" She panics and continues to call out for her.

My turn to play with you all. Good luck on escaping my Illusion, my dear Miranda...

Miranda heard a male voice, her vision began to darkened and she falls down to the ground. She heard voices playing in her mind, Finley's voice, Alcinas, Karl and everyone's voice got louder. She even heard Eva's screaming her name.

Next thing, Miranda wakes up in the castle of Dimitrescu. She was in the maidens courtroom. The door opens, Lucinda comes in and had a frightened look in her face. 

"Miranda, did you forget that the black goddess and the other lords are coming today?" Lucinda yanks her out of the bed, "Please don't be late, I don't want to lose you. It's already bad enough that Lady Dimitrescu gave you those horrible punishments as we all heard." She makes Miranda look in the mirror and she sees a deep bite mark on her neck.

"The Black goddess? I must be dreaming..." Miranda pinches herself to wake up.

Lucinda gave her the sets of maidens clothes and told her that she needed to be downstairs in five minutes or less. Miranda was more confuse than ever before. She then gets ready and heads downstairs, wondering what happened to her daughter and everyone else.

There, Miranda arrives to the main entrance as all the maidens were lined up. She sees Lucinda and stood next to her, then the buzzing of moths appeared as the Dimitrescu daughters came in first and then their mother.
Alcina comes walking in a white full suit. She had her black leather gloves and hat, she had her cigarette pipe in one hand and touches her three black roses with the other hand, which those on on right side of her chest.

"Maidens...today we are having the Black Goddess and the other lords coming today..." Alcina announces to everyone, "You know the rules and the plain of the guest. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME OR YOU WILL BE FIRED!" She in hales her pipe and sees Miranda next to Lucinda, "Do you maidens understand?" She questions them.

"Yes Mistress..." Everyone said together.

What the hell is going on? This isn't the Alcina I know! Where the hell is Finley and my daughter?

There Miranda thought of those questions. But she forgot that Alcina could read minds, she wasn't afraid and looks up at her. Alcina leans down and blows tobacco smoke in her face.