💫 - Bonus [ The End ] ★

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

No one's POV: ...

"Zakkkk!" Zak snickered, slightly glaring at Darryl who was Giggling and he could see the blush on the boy's Cheeks. "It's My Turn" Said Zak, then Tickled Darryl.
The living room was filled with giggling and laughs. "S-- Stopp!" Said Darryl, followed by an Giggle.

"I"ll stop if you give me a kiss"

"How would I give you a kiss---" He was trailed off with an laugh, "Y-your still tickling Me!" He Continued his sentence, "Ok Fine! I"ll stop!" Zak stops, The boy knew what Darryl will going to do.

Darryl Grinned then quickly Got off from the couch, but Zak Were quicker. Zak pulled him, making the boy Sat on his lap aggressivly by his own force. Darryl let out an small gasp, he tried to get away but Zak was stronger-He was holding Darryl wrist, and his other hand on Darryl's waist.

"Oh no...Your not going anywhere~" Zak smirked, Darryl was shock-He didn't think that this will happen. "Now~ It's time for your punishment~" Darryl look away, who was blushing mess.

Zak just giggled, He let go of Darryl Wrist but make his arms wrapped around Zak's neck. Then, Zak makes Darryl look at him by holding his chin.

Zak was getting closer, They both can hear there hearts pounding fast. The Black headed boy got closer and closer.
When they are about to connect there lips...They heard micah's voice from behind.

"Uh--" Micah cleared her throat, The two glances at Micah who was awkwardly smiling looking at them, fidgeting her fingers and standing straight.

"O-oh Hi Micah!" He stuttered, "Is there something you need?" Micah shook her head.

"Well...I was wondering Erm.." Micah look down shyly, "Is there something you want to tell us?" Darryl got off from Zak's Lap, then Sat from the other side of the couch where Micah was standing.

"I was wondering-- if we can...Go Picnic?" Micah was scared what there reaction and reply, but to her surprise. Darryl smiled, then Pat her head.

"Sure! Why not?" Micah gasped, "Yeyyy!"

...

"Rat Why are you so cuteee!" She squeak, Petting the little white figure.

Bark

Rocco Bark signing her that he wants pet too! Micah smile and also Pets Rocco "You too Rocco" Rocco Bark, as Rat layed down and Take a Nap like dogs do.

"Micah?" An soft boys coming from her door, "Yes?" The door slowly open up, revealing Darryl peeking at the door "Me and Zak are going shopping, Wanna Come with us?" Micah Smiled "Yess!" Micah exclaimed, then stood up existing out of the room, and Got downstairs Before Darryl.

『••✎••』

"Ice Cream!" Micah Squeak as Zak handed the ice cream to Micah, Darryl smiled. Micah started to eat her ice cream as they walk towards the car. The stuff they buyed were already in the car, and they are ready to go.

Zak started to drive, Micah were still eating her ice cream and Darryl was looking by the window.

Suddenly, Darryl notices something that caught his attention.