Chapter 7 - The Kiss ( Short )

Third POV:

   Darryl woke up, opening his eyes. Seeing the bright light from the sun by the curtains, hearing snores and feeling an pare of arms wrapping around him.
He look up seeing Zak sleeping peacefully, he smiles and slowly sat up, Still on Zak's lap.

He stared at him, seeing his fluffy messy hair, that always looks cute on him. Then, suddenly.. He slowly got closer to his face, he hesisted at first but he kiss his cheek controllably.

Zak woke up, feeling an soft lips on his cheeks. Darryl saw him opening his, The older were in an total panick he don't know what to do.

When he was about to make a move it was to late.

"Darryl?" Zak softly said, "I- Uhm! G-goodmorning Zak!" He exclaimed, stuttering on his words.

"Morning.." He replied, in an Lower-tone.
Zak then look down and look at Darryl again with an Grinned "You love to sit on my lap, Don't you?" Darryl got flustered, and quickly move to the side.

Zak let out a chuckle, and just smiled sheepishly. "Your such an Idiot" Zak said, as he lays down, "And your an Muffinhead" The younger smiles Don't have any words to speak while Darryl just Giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Im Sorry that this chapter is Short! :') I have no motivation for this :'D
But Anyways, hope you like the short fluff chapter i just did. To he honest idk if i really did an fluffy Chapter but who cares B] ? Atleast i upload an new chapter lol