- Prologue -

Darryl slowly open his eyes,to the sound of his alarm ringing..he rub his eyes genly,he rolled over and move his arms to turn it off.

He let out a small sigh as he relax his arms on the bed,his eyes were still heavy.
As he was about to close his eyes,a thing jump on his bed,barking loudly.

He jump slightly,and immediately sat up,putting his bare hand on his chest..
"Oh my goodness!Rat you scared me..!"She was just wagging her tail,barking happily, running around on his bed.

He let a sigh,and smiled but his eyebrows frowning..he move his arms to grabs his glasses,putting it in,"Coming you muffinhead"he chuckled,as his dog jump on him,licking his face..he laugh at his dog,looking away.

"Okok!Stopp!"the dog sat down,still wagging her tail,barking..he wiped his face using his sleeves and move his hand to his fluffy dog.

His dog lay down on his lap,wagging her tail slowly unlike before,and enjoing of how her owner petting her fur.

Darryl relax his back on the wall while still running his fingers on the dog's fur..he look down on his dog,and smiled.

DING-!

A notification sound coming from his phone,he tilted his head to his night stand from where his phone was..he move his arms to grab it.

He turn it on,it was Skeppy..he immediately unlock it and go to message..Skeppy was spamming his messages,he let out a sigh one again as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

| Skeppy |

>Goodmorning Bald!
8:18 A.M
>Bad!
>BADDD!
>BADDDDDD!!
>Badddddd!!!
>BADDDDDDD!!EARTH TO BALDBOYHALO HAHAA
8:30 A.M
>Bad Wake Up!

What do you want skep?<
8:56 A.M

>Hey :)
8:58 A.M

Oh my goodness..<
9:01 A.M

>I just want to ask you something :(
9:03 A.M

Oh-!qnq"<
Sorryyy!<
9:08 A.M

>Its fine
9:10 A.M

What is it btw?<
9:13 A.M

>Wanna join my stream later?
9:15 A.M

OoO!Sure!:D<
9:17 A.M

>Anyways!How are you?
9:19 A.M

——

Darryl Smiled,they continue to chat for a while..after a minute Darryl said goodbye to him cause he need to eat breakfast.

| Skeppy |

>Ok!Bye!
10:00 A.M
>Bye Love you!
10:01 A.M

The last message made bad blush a bit,but Skeppy immediately unsend it..

| Skeppy |

>Ok!bye!
10:00 A.M
[ Unsend Message ]
10:01 A.M

——

The blush faded,as he frown..thinking that Skeppy will never like him back,he"ll never have a chance for him.

He let out a small sad sigh..before moving rat on the side,that made Rat wake up..the boy stand up walking to the door,he opened it and wait for his dog to go out..he smiled.

As he got out of the room,he closes the door behind him..his dog following him to go downstairs,when he got Downstairs he putted his phone on the table,and continue to walk,his dog still following.

He grab a cup,putting coffee powder inside it after and putting hot water..he grab a spoon and stir it.

He walk to the living room with the cup of coffee,he sat down..putting the cup on the table and grabbing his phone..

——
~ Time Skip ~

"Hii Skeppy!"Zak smiled at his voice.."Hey Bad!".

Skeppy and Bad were just having fun on the server (Dream Smp).. Suddenly theres a donation showed up on Skeppy's Screen.

Blue Muffin
Donated 100$
When is the meet up?

"Well..Idk- Bad said he was bUsY Soo"Darryl always said he was 'busy' but it was all a lie..he don't want to meet up with Skeppy,Yet. Why?

Beacause he was nervous to meet Skeppy,IRL..hes scared if Skeppy will never like of how he look like,if Skeppy will become disgusted on his look or maybe.. Disgusted Beacause his 'Gay'..

All of that was always around him..

"Bad..?Badd..Earth to baddd!BADD!"Darryl was cut off from his own thoughts by Skeppy.."H-huhh?!"He shook head and letting out a small sigh.."Sorry..".

"Its Ok Bad"It was silent for moment until Skeppy Broke the silent.."Bad?"Darryl look on the screen"Yeah..?"Skeppy let a sigh,he become worried of Darryl..Zak as knowned as Skeppy,also had feelings for Darryl But scared that he will reject him.

"Are you ok..?"more silent,"Yeah!".."Ok Then".

After an hour Skeppy Ended the stream,saying goodbye to his viewers

Darryl took a deep breath,"Hey!Skeppy?Speaking of Meet up- We can y'know meet up soon"Skeppy eyes lit up,"REALLY?!"Darryl Giggled,"Yes You muffinhead"Skeppy shouted of happiness and excitement..
W

hile Darryl was just chuckling.

——————