Chapter 3 - Date?

A/N ;; This chapter is different than the old one :> No Glass and things,so Yeah

TW ;;
-----------------------

Zak's POV;

I was with my phone, watching some youtube videos,it was 3:30 PM in the afternoon.

"Zak?" I heard an Soft voice coming from behind the door,"Yeah?" I shouted so he can hear me,"Can i come in??" He asked,"Uh Yeah Sure!".

He opened the door,and got in,"What's up?"
He got closer and sat at bed,"Hmm Well-- I was wondering if you want to go out?" I Snickered,"Are you making me go on a date? Mhm?" I saw his face turns red, probably embarrassed.., "W-wha?! N-no! Just uhm like a Dinner Night..? Hehe?" I Chuckled,"Sure Sure Shorty~"..

"D-don't call me that MuffinHead" He crossed his arms,glaring at me.
I putted my phone down, getting closer to him,"Why not?" I said smirking,His face turns redder and pushes me away,but i just Giggled.

"M-muffinhead!!".
Then my Giggles became an Laugh,"HaHa Very FunNy Zak", He rolled his eyes "S-sorry! HehH".

--

Zak and Darryl went to an Restaurant,
And orders to there liking, They were Talking some random stuff, about there dogs,"Life",And other stuff while they were waiting at there orders. 20 Minutes "Leyter" ( No Jk ) Later,they got there orders and started to eat, Suddenly, Zak got an idea and smirked.

He looks at bad's Spaghetti,and then to bad,
"Hey Bad?" Zak softly call his name,"Mhm..?" The boy hummed on response,still eating his spaghetti. Zak snickered,"How about we do the spaghetti thing~?" Darryl almost choke,"H-huh?! W-what?!" Darryl became red,"Y'know,Like what couples do until they k-" Zak was caught off by the boy,"F-first of all. We are not couples geppy,and y'know that" Zak eyebrows frown,"Pleaseee?" Darryl hesitate,"N-noo!" "Pretty Please bad? I"ll buy you muffins" Darryl sighed,"Finee! As long there is Muffjns" The boy crossed his arms as The other smiles.

The two started,and started to chews the Spaghetti,they were looking at the eachother as they were chewing. Darryl was blushing so hard of how there face is so close to eachother,and close,and closer..
And Zak WONS!! WHOO HOO ZAK! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! ( Hehh Sorry TvT.. I should stop qvq ) Zak wons and chews the extra spaghetti,he suddenly quickly gives a peck on the ( cheeks Jk ) lips and The boy blushed a bit more,"HehH,S-sorry!" The younger boy Giggles nervously, while Darryl was having a "Mental Breakdown".

"Hehe?? Bad??" Darryl holds his lips,"H-he kiss me?" He thought on himself,Zak was calling his name so many times,a minute later Darryl got in reality,he shooks head.
"Are you ok Shorty?" The boy blinks 2 times ( in a Day Jokee again,Sorryy ) "Y-yep!" "Erm- Ok Then" Darryl got confused,of the fact that Zak is acting like nothing happens Earlier,but he just brush it off and Continues to eat.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 2; Aight! Check out my Youtube channel go to my bio,my Youtube name is there :)

> 533 Words