Chapter 1

A/N: Hi!I think this chapter will be short :'>
Sorry,BUT on the future chapters i"ll try my best to make it longer..! :3

-------------------

Darryl was standing there with his back relaxing on the wall,he was just scrolling to twitter, finding some fanarts and hearting it after while listening to a song called "Tounge Tide".

The song that hes Listening to it was his bestfriend favorite song.
Hes face only smile listening to the beautiful song..

He let out a small yawn,Darryl was still a bit Sleepy..Well he got up early to get ready.
For some reason he was pretty nervous,so many words in his mind,thinking of what will happen after. He was scared..Scared if something will ruined there friendship,he don't want to see Skeppy to Leave him.

He let out a sighed,clicking the button at the side of his phone to turned the phone off leaving the song to play along,he then putted it at the pocket of his hoodie. He look around seeing a lot of unfamiliar people walking along .

He let out a sighed once again , standing straight from his position. Suddenly he heard a ring from his phone,he immediately gets it from his pocket and open it.

It was 'Skeppy'..

| Annoying Muffinhead |

>Im Here
Just now..

The boys eye lit up with Excitedment,he smiled as he closes his phone once again,putting it on his pocket.

He then started to walk,looking around,still listening to the song.

-

Darryl Stop as he looking at the boy with a wide eyes,he has black raiven fluffy hair with his brown chocolate eyes,he has headphones on around his neck.
He is wearing a 'Skeppy' Hoodie,a black pants and white Addidas shoes.

They look at eachother for a moment until the boy make his arms up and smiles,Darryl immediately run to him. To hug him tightly.

They both bursed out of tears,Happy Tears..
They were so happy , after 2 Years they finally met up.