Chapter 8 - Hangout

First Person POV

   WHY DID I DO THATAKJZJSZ?!?? AM I CRAZYY?!!! ZAKKK!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUU?!!! WHY DID I- WHY DID YOU DID THAT ZAKKK?!

The boy screams onto his pillow,a red crimson brushing on his face,"Thats was so embarrassing." He said,making muffled sound into his pillow.

His back were facing to the roof,his body resting on the bed with his intire face hiding into the pillow. He didn't know why he did that,it feels like someone was Controlling him to do that.

After from earlier,as he was going to his room. He just realized what he done and got embarrassed,he fluffled down into his bed,screaming.

He let out a sighed,and flipped around on his bed,now he is staring at the roof while his back is resting on the bed. He was still thinking about earlier,and he hide his face quickly.

"Zak?" He heard an soft voice,he stand up and walks to the door. He let out an heavy breath, he opened the door seeing a small figure
standing there with his Beautiful emerald eyes looking at him.

"Uh What is it?" He asked,trying to act normal and calm,"I just want to let you know that,Breakfast Is ready!" He said, exclaiming the last sentence.

"Oh uh- Ok! I"ll be there" The boy say,and notices that the boy were smilling but looking away.

"Darryl?" He look at me,"Oh! Okk Sorry" He chuckled nervously,and he walk away.
I shrugged,and closes the door behind me,i walked down. I walk in the kitchen seeing Darryl was already eating,i sat beside him.

I grab the fork,i poke the egg with that sharp thing on the fork and putted it inside my mouth,chewing the food. It was an award silent between us,while chewing my food i decide to ask him if he'd want to go hangout since im 'bored'.

"Hey Darryl?" The boy turned his head to look at the other,"Yeah?"

"Hm,i was wondering if you want to hangout later?" I asked,I can see his eyes lit up "Yes!" He exclaimed,and grinned.

I giggled.

' It was so adorable.. '

——

A/N: I kinda change the Pov cause i forgot,sorry about that and im to lazy to fixed that. Oh well :')

——

   Zak look to the mirror,brushing his own hair fixing it to look 'cool', he smiled,the boy was wearing a black-T shirt with his Skeppy hoodie like he usually wear. And his using an pants along with the Black shoes,he placed a smile once again. 'Perfect'.

He said, looking at the mirror.

Knock Knock

He heard an soft knock from the door,he assume it was Darryl so he walks to the door to open it, Reavealing The boy Smilling.

"Are you ready?" He ask,excitedly "Yah! Lets go" Zak exclaimed,and heard an Giggle as i closes the door.