Chapter 7 - Thank you

TW:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First Person POV:

   I squished the cloth to remove the water leaving it wet,the water is Abit hot feeling it from my hands, i then place it on his head gently,He has been still sleeping. i look at him,while sitting on the floor after placing the cloth on his forehead.

The room was dark but little light was coming from the window and also on the half-open door.

I,take the cloth away from his forehead putting it on the hot water,and repeating the process from earlier.

I make the cloth stay there for a while,putting the bowl full of water on the side.

Suddenly, i heard little muffled sound,i turned my head looking at him. He slightly open his eyes looking at me,"Hey Buddy,Are you feeling a little better?" I ask him gently making him feel comfort,im waiting for a reply but he instead look down and look so numb. ( Cringe )-(Make no sense at all)

I let out a sighed,i gently takes the cloth once again and putting it on the bowl. Squeezing it after hearing him cough,i putted the cloth on his forehead once again.

Then,he slowly closes his eyes falling asleep once again.

=[ Time Skip ! ]

   I sat beside the bed,i rested my arm on the comfy fluffy bed while the other is on my lap,i putted my head at the bed resting it.
My eyes feels so heavy,making myself close it,i then suddenly felt a hand against mine.

And i assume it was Darryl,i want to look at him but my body was to tired,so i just fall asleep while we were holding hands.

--

Third Person POV:

   Morning Arises and the two were still sleeping,the birds were chirping the sun is rising everything turns bright.

Zak,He open his eyes slowly blinking twice,he weakly look at the bed thinking the boy were sleeping,but.. He wasn't there? He heard cooking noices downstairs and he immediately stand up not feeling lazy or annoyed to get up.

He got down, hearing his foot-steps tapping he then go to the kitchen seeing Darryl cooking Eggs and Bacon. "Darryl..?" The boy calls his name making the other turn there head to look at Zak,"Oh! Goodmorning Zak!" Darryl exclaimed,"Darryl..? Why are you not resting? Are you still sick? Why are you doing this?! Come and take a rest" the boy ask many questions in the same as he got closer look at the other worriedly and putting his palm on his forehead.

The other just smiled,"Don't worry Zake- I-i mean Zak! Hehe- Im ok now" he stuttered almost saying the. word. "Are you sure?" Darryl nods in reply,"Anddd Thank you for taking care of me!! Like for 2 Days Hehh--" Zak Giggled "Your Welcome Shorty" Darryl raised his eyebrows and shouts making Zak laugh.

But, Suddenly Zak stops looking at the other's cute angry face,he snickered and took a peck on the lips, Darryl blushes having no words of what he did. He just stared at Zak having mental breakdown and screaming inside,Zak just smiled "Bye~ Shorty~" He happily walk out of the kitchen, acting like a innocent kid that is excited to go somewhere or whatever while the other still having a Mental breakdown.

Zak was blushing, walking to his room.. He fluff down on his bed putting the pillow on his face,"Why DiD i Do Thatt?? Whydididothattt" He shouted repeatedly.

Darryl was blushing mess that he completedly forgot the egg his cooking,he got in realty when he smelled burning,he's eyes widen he look at the pan with the burn egg "Ohmygoodness!! Oh MY GOODNESS!!" He whispered-Shouts as he take out the pan from the ( Idk how to call it lol. SaY it ) and turning it off.

He let out a sighed,putting his fingers on his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Check out my youtube channel :) i uploaded an Jefhalo Gcmv there and feel free to watch it :D !

>684 Words