Chapter '14' - "Will you marry me?"

A/N: One Chapter to go ~
Weeeee

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait--- ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

"Skephalo Confirmed!"

"What The F--?!"

"Is this real?"

"I'm dreaming, wait I need to sleep"

"Your not Dreaming Sapnap"

"Oh"

"YOOO!!"

"YESS!"

Darryl chuckled while Zak was rubbing his neck, with an Nervous Smile on his face.
The two decided to Tell there friends first,
All of the Dsmp members are in TS ( Idk how TS/TeamSpeak works so Yeah, Correct me if I did something Wrong lol 🤖✨ )
They are dating for seven months now, and the others don't know but now, They know.

"Are you Guys really Dating? Or this is just an Prank" Said Dream, "This is not a Prank Dream" Darryl replied.

"I'm going to be an Auntie" Said Puffy, Dramaticly, "I'm Going to Kill your kids!" Techno Exclaimed following by an Devilish Laugh, "What! N-no! Wait, We don't have kids!"

"Just Kidd--" Techno got caught off by Zak, with an Short Word "Yet."

It was filled with Ooo from the screen, "Go Skeppy!" Karl exclaimed, "Make me an Auntie!" Puffy said, "W-wha? Boys can't get P-pregnant!" Darryl shouted, As the others laugh.

"Well, You guys can adopt a kid?" Said Tubbo, "Yeahh!" Tommy Grinned from the other side of the screen "That's a Great Idea" Ranboo Spoke out.

...

"Wait Really?" A6D ask, "Yeah" Zak response, "Congratulations You Two" A6D claps his hands, It wasn't really surprising for A6D; He already knows that they have feelings for one another, It was obvious for him. He smiled, "I thought you two were already dating" A6D teases, His smile become an Grinned.

"Oh!" A6D laughs, "When is the Wedding?" Darryl face turned bright Red, As Zak just chuckled "Soon" The younger said, Calming.
The older look at him with an Surprise look "What? You don't want to Marry me?" Zak asked, with an Frowned "N-no! It's not like that!" Then, The boy hides his eyes with his sleeves as he fake Sobs and Cries.

"Noo! Don't cryyy!" Darryl felt guilty, Zak in the other hand was holding his laugh and Snickered. "Say that you want to Marry me!" Said Zak, Sobbing.

"Oh my goodness.."

"Say IT!"

"Yes Zak.. I want to Marry you" Darryl said, Quietly, His cheeks turned More Red "Yeyy!" Zak exclaimed, Childish before Pulling Darryl into an Hug.

"Your so Childish" Darryl mumbled following by an Giggle, "I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Uhh--- I"ll leave you guys Alone I don't want to be an third wheel here" Said A6D, "Wait!"

"And He left" Darryl growled.

...

"I'mma go drink Water, Be right Back!" Zak stood up from the couch, then headed in the kitchen. Darryl was Scrolling on Twitter, There was Some fan arts of him, Some of it was Skeppy and Skephalo Fan art. He smiled, "I'm Back" Said Zak, Sitting on the couch "Zak"