Epilogue

This is the last chapter of the book! Buttt I will made an Bonus✨ For Ya"ll!✨

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"B-but that's mine.." The girl sniffled, "Well! It's mine noww!" The boy exclaimed, chucking devilish "Give it b-back!" The girl shouted, "Try" The boy grinned.

"Try and catch me Loser!" The boy runned away, with the girl stuff Toy bunny. The girl wipe her cheeks then Chases after him.

"Give IT BACK!"

"Nyehh! Nehh nehh ne nehh" The boy stick his tounge out at the poor girl, "Danny!" An lady shouted, The boy flinch then look at the lady who was walking towards him.

"What did I tell you about bullying?"

"Don't...Bully."

"Give it back to Micah and apologize"

"..."

Danny turned to Micah, and glared at her. He Huff, giving The girl the stuff animal.
"I-im. Sorry-" he crosses his arms.

"Good"

The lady sighed, closing her eyes then open it up looking at the little girl. "They are waiting for you outside, and they want to see you, sweetie"

Micah eyes lit up with joy; She can finally see them! Her future new parents! She was waiting for this moment! She never really had experienced having an Parents, just waiting for someone to take her to there home and Be her parents for her whole life.

She jumped in joy, the lady giggled "Excited to see them?" Micah nodded excitedly, with an big grinned on her face. "Come"

The lady gently grabs the girl hand, then started to walk out leading her to her new Parents.

She look around in her surrounding, but then stop when she saw an tall man, Black-raven hair and chocolate-brown eyes that staring at her.

The man smiled, slowly sat down on the floor. Then she look at his side, seeing an Brown headed man who was also smiling, his hand on the other man shoulder.

"Hello" Zak spoke out, "H-hi!" The girl nervously replied, her hands near her lap, skilling nervously. "Your Name is Micah, right?" The girl nodded, "My name is Zak, and this is Darryl, My, Husband"

"You two are married?!" The girl gasped, Zak frown thinking maybe the girl will be disgusted, Zak nodded shortly "Cooll!"

The girl exclaimed, her fist in the air.
Zak giggled, Then look at her with an smile on his face.

Micah has; beautiful Black-raven hair, greeny eyes, White skinned and little freckles on her cheeks. Her lips curved into an Smile, with an little diamond-sparkling in her eyes.

She's...Perfect

"Finally! I have new parents noww!!"
She exclaimed happily, but then her face became confused, looking at Zak "When are guys going to get me?"

"Today"

Her eyes lit up with joy, "Yeyyy" she cheered, making Zak and Darryl giggled.
"What an adorable muffin" Darryl said, Suddenly, Micah turned her head to him.

She hug his legs, "Hello!" She greeted, Darryl smiled then Crouch down and pats the Sweet girl head.

"Hi"

In the other hand, Zak was just smilling looking at them-He knows Darryl will be an Great Father for Micah, and an Good,Cute,Smart Husband of course. He giggled quietly, before standing up and brushing off the dust from his lap.