Chapter 5 - Rain

A/N: Fluffy cuteness kind of Chapter uvu

TW: ???
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zak's POV;

   I woke up from the smell of.. PANCAKES!!
I quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen,seeing Darryl was Cooking Pancakes. He notices me,he turned around and smiled "Goodmorning!" He exclaimed,"Morning Badd!!" Darryl Giggled,as he putted the pancakes to the plate. He putted the plate on the table as i sat down,he gets a Fork gaving it to me.

I grab it and started to slice the pancake,putting it inside of my mouth and Chewing it,"Twis iw su dewusus!" Darryl Giggled "Zak! Don't talk when your mouth full" He said but i still continue to eat it.
Any while now,he sat down also started to eat pancakes.

I smiled seeing him eat cutely, he notices and giggled once again "Why are you looking at me like that" I didn't reply,i just.. Look at him,his beauty,his beautiful green emerald eyes that sparkle by the light,his rosy cheeks,his soft li-" I got cut off by my thoughts by him.

"Zak???" He called my name again,
"O-oh i- uhm" I stuttered,"Are You Ok Zak?" He ask worriedly,"Y-yeah!" I exclaimed,"Hm.. Ok Then?".

——

Second POV:

   After they were done eating,Zak was in his room doing a Video while Darryl was in the living room sitting on the sofa with Rat,He was petting his fluffy dog while he was in his phone,but Darryl was getting Bored.

He want to go to the Park with Skeppy and also Rat but he don't want to interrupt his friend,so he just texted him making him know where he is.

| Annoying Muffinhead |

> Im Here
1 Day Ago..

-----------

Hey Zak! I am going to the park with
Rat :) ! I don't want to interrupt with you
So i just texted you lol :D ! Anyways!
Stay Safe Here! Me and Rat are going
Now <3 <
Just now..

------------------------------

   He putted his phone inside of his  pocket,and stand up,he gets his dog's collar,putting it on his Dog,and existing out of the house.

They was walking to the sidewalk as Darryl looking around,Rat was happily walking,her tail was wagging. Once Rat sees the place she runned faster as she could,along Darryl following Rat.

The dog stopped when they have been arrived.

——

Ding!

   "Bye Guys!" Zak wave goodbye,and turned off the recording,he turned off his PC thinking that he"ll edit the video soon or later. He stand up from his gaming chair,walking to his bed and sat down. He grab his phone which is in his night desk,turning it on seeing a message from Badboyhalo.

| Baldboyhalo 🦲✨|

> Hey Zak! I am going to the park with Rat :) ! I don't want to interrupt with you so i just texted you lol :D ! Anyways! Stay safe here! Me and Rat are going now <3
3 minute's ago..

--------------------

The boy smiled a bit,reading the text from his Bestfriend ( EhEM! Future bOyFriEnd ),he then stand up once again, going to the door,and opening it. He walked downstairs with his phone.

——

   It was 3 PM in the afternoon,and theres a pure hurricane outside. it was Raining so hard, And Darryl still not home yet,The other boy was just sitting on the couch with his hoodie on,his fist on his cheek while looking at tye clock. He was waiting for Darryl for like hours and he was getting Worried,so he can't take anymore.

He immediately stand up,gets an umbrella,changes to his shoes and got out of the house,he started walking looking around for Darryl if hes there somewhere.

...

After an Minute of looking for Darryl,he spotted him,he was sitting while carrying Rat above his Lap,he was shivering of Coldness. Zak quickly go to him,The boy notices it and looks up.

The two were Staring at Eachother for a while,then Zak helped Darryl stand up,Still carrying Rat. He make Darryl hold the umbrella making The boy glances at him,frowning.

"Its ok bad you need it" Zak smiled putting his hood on,"Besides i have my hoodie on me" Darryl smiled back softly,"Thank Y-you Zak!" He stuttered at his words,"No probs, Uh we need to go home now" Darryl nodded,then the two started to walk home.

——

   The two was arrived at Darryl's house,the older boy rushed to his room,assuming that he"ll take a shower nor Changes his clothes.
Zak look at down,seeing Rat was shaking his body making some of the waterdrops flew. ( Cringe. ) Then,the younger boy take off his hoodie leaving his Shirt,and just hang it somewhere ( Lazy like me 🦖✨ ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: THE END!✨ Jk XD! Its not the end yet u3u we still have more chapters to goo =w=✨

Also, Check out my Youtube Channel and consider subscribe if you guys like my videos.
And
My Facebook account! Feel free to Follow me there :)

All of my Socials is in my Bio :D !!

> 854 Words