Chapter 6 - Livestream

Third POV :

"Ok, Zak! You ready?" Darryl ask, with an smile on his face. Zak smiles back, seeing his cute face. "Yeah!" He exclaimed, "Great! Now lets start" The older said.

A couple of seconds later, the Livestream has started. Not even a minute the Viewers were already there, along with the others.
Also, The stream has facecam ofcourse how would they see Skeppy if there's no cam.
But they only see Bad, Skeppy was hiding down the table beside Bad.

They didn't know that they met up, since the two didn't post on tweeter even on the community post that there were meeting up. 

Bad gretted them, and have some little talk on the Viewers. But now its the time to reaveal Skeppy!

"Before the game starts, i would like you guys to meet our guest! Skeppy!" The word Skeppy made the viewers shock and the chat got so chaotic.

Skeppy then got out, and sat on the chair. "Hi everyone" He said, waving at them.

' OmG?! Skeppy?! '
' Skephalo!! '
' 141414144 '
' 14 '
' SKEPPY AND BADBOYHALO MEET UP?! '
' Is this real?! '
' 14! '
' Skephalo1414 '

"Oh my goodness, guys stop with the fourteenth!? And yes! This is real!" The chat got so wild. Skeppy can't take it and just laugh, While bad pinching the bridge of his noice letting out a small groan.

"Ok guys stop. Let's just start the game!" Bad said, "O-ok!" Skeppy let out a Giggled.

Muffin Donated 50$

I dare you bad to Say your crush name :)

"U-uh Do i-i have to say it?" Bad felt an blush on his cheeks, "Yes Bad," Zak said, in a lower tone but they can able to hear it Beacause of the mic. The younger putted his palm on his cheeks, looking at bad snickering. But in the inside, he was curious, what if he like someone else.. Maybe he don't have a chance for him..

"I-i.. I don't have a crush!" Darryl exclaimed making Zak frown a bit but he act sheepishly so the viewers won't get suspicious.

The viewers can tell that his Lying, due to his nervousness from his words and an
pinkish color on his cheeks.

"You..sure?" Zak ask, Darryl look at  other direction "Yes-" He replied.

Chat:

' Skeppy Truth or Dare '
' T or d? '
' Hi '

"Uh- Truth!" He said.

:) Donated 50$

How many crushes do you have?

SkeppyFan Donated 20$

Do you really have a girlfriend?

"I only have one crush. Or 2?" Zak said, and shruggeds "No? Haha I have no Gf" He continues, scratching the back of his neck.

The stream continues, They were just Doing the dares, answering some questions.
It was currently 11 PM on the clock, and the two was getting sleepy. they decided to have a last dare from them before ending the stream.

suddenly, there is an Dare that made them both flustered.

Dream Donated 500$

Badboyhalo! I DARE YOU TO SIT ON SKEPPY'S LAP UNTIL MORNING HAHAHAHAH---

"EH?! Dream?!" Bad shouted, banging his hands on the desk blushing mess ( Rhymess! )

Dream Donated 500$

I will not going to stop if your not going
To do it!

" Ugh! Fine-" He then, look at Zak who was also red. "I-is it o-" Bad was cut off "Yeah, Its ok Its only a dare though" Skeppy pats his lap, Bad let out a sighed before going closer and proceeding to sat down on the others Lap, slowly.

Skeppy was surprised, that he's very light.

The chat were screaming with joy.
Going wild, and being Chaotic.

Bad then, said goodbye ending stream.

"How can we- uh go to bed?" Zak grinned, "I"ll carry you" Zak said and started to carry him. Darryl became more flustered.

Zak walk to Darryl's bed, putting him on it.
He then go to the other side, sitting beside him.

And again, Darryl sat on his lap but there chest touching and his face snuggles on the others chest..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It got laggy and it make me lazy :')
Ooo another rhyme >:]

Words - 671