Chapter 8 - "I Like You Zak‽"

| Third Point Of View |

  Darryl was in his room, sitting on his bed, with Rat on his side. He have some deep thoughts inside of his head and it felt like an hours although he was just busy on his own thoughts that it took for just an minutes.

"Am I...Ready?" He said, staring at the ceiling.

It was just silent for a moment, until Zak open up the door and took a peek.

Darryl jump Slightly looking at Zak, "Can i come in?" He said, "Yes, You can" Darryl replied.

Zak then, open up the door, walking towards him and sitting on the bed. "You've been off, lately" Zak said, "Are you ok?" He continues.

Darryl just stare at the bed, letting out a sighed and then look at Zak "Yes, Im ok" He replied.

"You sure? You don't seem like your ok-"

"Im fine, Zak","Don't worry"

Zak pulled him into a hug, wrapping around his arms around him. "You can tell me everything.. Im here" He said, making Darryl comfortable.

But then, he heard muffling sounds from his chest. He made Darryl face him, and.. He was crying? "Shh.. Its Ok" He wipes the other's tears by his thumb and smiled comfortably.

"Please tell me.. Im here for you, ok?" Darryl then, sniffled "I-it just.. Hurts." He said, looking at the other direction. That word left Zak Confused, "Hurts..?"

"I-" He Slightly pushes Zak away, and move's away from him "Bad..?" Darryl had more tears falling on his eyes as sniffled.

"I-i just don't want to lose you! I don't want to ruined our friendship.. B-because of this.." he sniffled once again, "This.. This Stupid Feelings?!" Darryl look away, wiping his tears away.

"What do you mean..?" Zak was confused, his eyebrows frowning and his lips were upside down.

"I Like You Zak?!" Darryl shouted, while more tears coming out from his watery red eyes.

This made Zak's speechless, his eyes widen as his Mouth Slightly open. This took him by surprise, he didn't know that this will happen than he expected.

"And.. I-i know you don't like me back.. The flirts were just a joke.. y-your disgusted to me n-now.. You hate m-" He was cut off by the other's Warm lips into his.

They pulled away just a few minutes, "I like you too, Silly...And that feelings is Not stupid" He smiled as his eyebrows frowning, Darryl eyes widen "R-really??" He exclaimed, making Zak Giggled a little.

"Yes Darryl, I love you" Darryl then pulled him to a hug, burrying his face on his chest "I love you too!" He exclaimed once again.

-----

   Darryl laugh, as his Fluffy dog licking his face. Zak in the other hand, was just staring at him with an Grinned on his lips. He just stare at the other's beauty, he Always think that Darryl look cute Everyday. His stomach twisting, staring at the small figure laughing.

"S-stop!" He playfully shouted, following an another laugh. Rat just bark at him, his tail wagging fast going left and right that you can't even barely to see the tail.

Rat sat on his lap, While Darryl Giggled.
He pet his dog fur, Smilling at the fluffy figure. Her white-fur make Darryl think of fluffy clouds from the sky, her fur was soft as an Cotton-candy.

Then, Darryl look up, looking at his lover that was staring at him for like a few minutes. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He ask him, following an soft giggles from his lips.

"Oh nothing, just looking at my cute Boyfriend" Zak winked at him, The older just rolled his eyes playfully smiling sheepishly, Trying to hide his flustered face.

"Hm, Can i ask you something?" He then, look away scratching the back of his neck "Sure muffin, Go ahead" Darryl replied, politely and placed an cheeky smile on his face.

"Uh.. D-do you want to erm-" Zak cleared his throat, then look at Darryl once again "Do you wanna go out with me?" He spoke, on a complete sentence.

"Sure!" Darryl exclaimed, and got closer to Zak. Then rested his head on the other's chest, Zak pat his hair "Later? Or-" He got cut off by him "Later Night" Zak spoke, still patting Darryl's hair.

"Ok then, Muffin"

-------------