Chapter 11 - Going home

"Do you...really need to go?" Darryl frowned, looking down and Zak as well looking at His lover. He don't like seeing him like this..

He let out a sighed, "Yes Darr.. but I"ll come back for you! I promise" Zak smiled, holding his chin raising in up to make The boy look at him "Promise?" Darryl ask still frowning, "Yes Darryl" He smiled, then gave a peck on the lips.

Darryl gave an small smile, Zak then gave him an Embrace that always make Darryl warm inside.

They were Dating for a week now, But sadly Zak need to get home to do some Stuff. He decided to go home tomorrow and Come back after 5 Days or 7 Days? Since there home is not really that far. And Well-- He"ll do anything for Darryl, He don't want his lover to be sad more than now. Leaving him making his heart scratch, he don't want to go back but he really needed to.

"Hey, Darr" Zak called out his name, Darryl just hummed in reply. His head hurrying on Zak Chest, The younger just let out an short giggle "Wanna get some pizza?"

Darryl look up with an Big smile on his face, "Yess!!" Darryl exclaimed, The other blush, another fuzzy feeling in the inside, he let out an another giggle looking on his lover excitement and cuteness.

"Your so cute" Zak grinned, his eyes having small hearts on them and his heart beating faster. Darryl felt an blush on his face then quickly glances away "I-im not! You m-muffinhead!! Stop calling me t-that!" Darryl Shouted.

"Your making me Flustered.." Darryl mumbled, "W-what?" The other raises an eyebrow, smirking.

Darryl then look at him, "N-nothing!" The older exclaimed flustered, "Say it!" The younger said, getting on top of the other.
"I-it was nothing! Ok!" The younger laugh while the older was red, Looking away.

...

   Zak open his phone, revealing an white light into Zak eyes. It was too bright, and Zak suddenly close his eyes at the sudden light that stinging on his eyes. After a few seconds, he open up his eyes slowly not trying to hurt his eyes again.

He blinked, before glancing at the time.

6:04 A.M

Zak sighed, he close his phone putting it down on bed and then he saw Darryl sleeping peacefully. He placed an smile, brushing his hand on his lover hair, Gently to not wake him up.

He leaned in to kiss his forehead, he take a few glances on his lover before standing up from the bed. He stretch out his arm, then he walk to the bathroom.

He brush his teeth and take a bath.

After that, reach out to get his towel then wrapping it around his waist before walking away. He gently open up the door, walking out then go to his room.

He rolled over the door knob, revealing his small room. He get his clothes from his bag then changed into it, he glances into the mirror.

He wear an; Black T-shirt and some red colors, making him remember Darryl. And an Light-blue pants with some designs at the bottom and cut design on the corner.

He then, grabbed his bags. Going out, walking down the hallway and downstairs.
He putted it at the side, 'Bark!' He look down, seeing the fluffy figure on his feet.

Zak Crouch down onto his knees, letting the little dog.

"Zak..?" The boy heard an soft boys coming from the stairs, he turned his head seeing Darryl was standing there. His hands holding into another, looking at Zak.

"Oh! Good morning Darryl..! " The other chirped while Standing up and walking towards him. He felt an hand on his cheeks, the younger kisses him at the forehead again before looking at him with an smile.

Zak, waiting for his reply, but the older just look at the other direction- downwards looking at the floor. The younger frowned, "Bad..?" He said, quietly.

"... I don't want you to leave-" Said Darryl, "Hey.. Look at me" The older sigh, then look at him. "It will be ok bad.. I will come back soon" Said Zak, giving him an warm smile.

"What if. you don't come back." Darryl replies, almost His voice crack. "Bad.."

"W-what if.. You can't come back!"

"Ba--"

"What i-if. Will never see each other again!"

"Darryl. Please listen to me- ok?"

Darryl nods slightly, looking down at his lover's chest. "Even will never see each other again-- We still can talk in the smp, Team speak? Livestream together, text."

The older let out an heavy breath, before glancing up to his lover. "I guess your right.." Zak smiled, patting his lover head.

---

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is short