Chapter 13 - An Suprise

Darryl was in his room, playing Minecraft in the Smp-No he's not live streaming but the other's was. It was pass five Days since Zak go back in his home, The five days feels like a year to Darryl; he don't know when he"ll come back here, he really want to see him.

He was just playing peacefully, but suddenly Quackity show up.

Great.

It was full of flirts from Quackity, teasing him and swears as Darryl just say 'Language'-But the thing what Quackity do, Made Darryl remember his lover.
He smiled, just imagining it was his lover, again.

"Language, Skeppy!" Bad exclaimed, making Quackity notice of what Bad just called him.

"Skeppy?" Quackity repeated the name, Bad eyes-widen and Quickly apologize.

"Heh, You miss Skeppy? Huh?" Quackity snickered, making Bad stop.

The boy hummed in response, he stayed quite leaning on his chair-While Quackity let out an small sigh.

When Quackity was about to speak, Darryl heard the bell ring. "Be right back!" Said Darryl.

The older took off his earphone, and walk away, going downstairs-then he open up the door revealing Zak standing there, bags, boxes everywhere?

"Zak?" The younger giggled, "Hi Darry" only one blink, Darryl Pulled him into a hug-burrying his face on Zak's chest, the other hug back, wrapping around his arms on the 'Demon-Halo'.

"I miss you! I miss youuu!! I Miss YOU!" Darryl repeated his words while Zak smile, "I miss you too Darry" They stayed like that for a while, but sadly Darryl let go then look at the boxes.

"What's this boxes for?" He asked, curiosily.
While Zak grinned, "Bad.." The older look up to his lover confusedly few thoughts in his head, "What's going on?"

"I'm moving in with you" Darryl eyes-widen as his eyebrows raising. "W-wait really??" The older boy was in shock, but not Bad shock-Good shock! He's heart racing, Darryl can't help it but smiled wide.

"Yes Darr, I'm moving in with you" The older hugged him once again, but something hit him "How about your House?" Darryl ask, still hugging him "Well, I kinda-- Sold it?" He giggle nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why?"

"I just think that was a good idea? I'm moving in, in your house Anyways." The younger shrugged, "And, I can spend so much time by my self with my Cute Demon" He smirked, making Darryl blush.

"Whatever---" The older crosses his arms, looking away. "Y-you Don't want me to spend time with you?" Zak frowned, Fake sniffling-Darryl quickly look at him "N-no! Its not like t-that!" The younger cried dramatically, Only making Darryl feel more guilty.

"No! Don't cry Zak! I'm sorry!!" Darryl frowned, Zak in the other hand was holding his grinned and laugh. It was easy to fool Darryl.

"Give me a kiss first!!" Zak exclaimed, Making the older sighed "Oh My goodness.."
Darryl muttered before placing an short kiss on Zak cheek "In the lips!"

Darryl gave him what he wanted, with an peck on the lips. "Muffin head" Zak smirked, "Maybe a Handsome-cute head" Darryl rolled his eyes, "Where's Rocco, by the way?"

"In my Car" Said Zak, pointing out on his car using his thumb, "Oh! I hoped Rat and Rocco will be friends" He claps his hands and giggled "Maybe"