Chapter 28

I gave him a last smooch on his forehead, now having covered his full face in kisses as the poor boy could barely stand straight.
I giggled at his goofy smile and red face, then softly stroked his cheek, looking at him with loving eyes.
"You know, the whole fake dating thing was actually kind of fun." He confessed. I smiled, "really?"
"Yea. Especially the part where you kissed me out of nowhere. That was nice." He scratched his curls with a sly smile as I looked into his eyes.
He moved closer and we started kissing again. I had no idea for how long we've been doing this, but as we were completely melted together into the kiss, the door creaked open and a little voice began to sing very loudly.

"Camilo and Y/n, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Antonio loudly sang from the door opening, immediately making Camilo turn from the kiss and stare his little brother down.

"I'm gonna tell mom." He said with an evil smirk and then speeded out the door again, making Camilo panic.
He gave me a quick kiss on the mouth before running towards the door.
"I'll be right back!" He yelled, already down the hall.

I watched from the doorframe as the two brothers chased each other, one laughing maniacally, the other yelling "you little brat" with his arms out like zombie.
He finally got a good grip of his shirt and pulled him backwards. Camilo lifted him up by the waist as Antonio tried to twist around to make him let go.

"I'll let you have my desert for... a whole week." Camilo baited, holding him tightly, but Antonio just glared unbothered at him.
"You let me have your desert anyways." He pointed out and Camilo shrugged.
"Good point." And thought about it hardly.
"I'll do your homework?" He desperately suggested.
"The teacher will tell." He noted.
"You do the writing, I do the math?" Camilo then asked and Antonio teasingly scratched his chin for a long time.
"Hey! Are we doing this or not?!" Camilo cheered, trying to keep angry at the little man.
Antonio laughed out loud as Camilo tickled him by his words.
"Okay! Okay!" Antonio boomed happily.
And Camilo was relieved.

"Give me a peso and I won't reconsider?" Antonio offered pettily.
"That's it, tickle time." Camilo cheered and Antonio screamed for help in between his loud laughter as Camilo devoured the poor boy with tickles.

The scene made me laugh too and Mirabel came out of her room to see what was going on.
The two boys tumbled around on the floor as she neared me.

"You two have been in there for an hour... are you okay?" She spoke and my cheeks turned red at how fast time passed in there.
She immediately noticed and her expression changed rapidly.
"Oh you made out." She assumed, and nodded proudly to herself at how well she knew me.
My whole face was burning red. "Stop! No! We were just... platonically kissing the homies!" I joked and she smiled in her whole face, then rapidly poking my side countless times.
"I've been waiting for this." She happily screeched.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning my head to her.
"You've liked each other for like a bagillion years!" She exclaimed.
And that's when I realized, "you knew this whole time?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?" I yelled.
She slowly pushed her glasses up her nose bridge with a speechless expression.
"Uh. Because you told me to?" She answered.
"...oh."

"This is a mess." I mumbled and sighed at the floor.
She just simply patted me on the back and left with a smile.

"Alright, who's ready for some arepas?" Julieta called and the boys quickly picked themselves up from the floor and speeded at her.
"Me! Me!" Antonio cheered, but Camilo was quick to pick him up on his shoulders.

A few knocks were heard from the front door. I assumed it was my little sister as she usually stopped by at this hour of the day.
"I'll get it!" I called and rushed to the head door.