Season 1, Episode 13

I woke up, kissed Selena's head, got out of bed, stretched, walked over to my closet, pulled out a shirt, and a pair of shorts from my dresser, and I walked into the bathroom. I set my clothes on the counter, turned on the shower, took off my boxers, and jumped into the shower. A couple minutes later, while I was washing my body, I watched as the shower door opened, and a fully naked Selena walked in. She kissed me, and started to get her hair wet. When she was done, I grabbed the shampoo and helped her massage her head, getting the shampoo good into her hair, and I watched as she rinsed out the shampoo.
I grabbed the conditioner and helped her massage her head, the same way I did with the shampoo. After she rinsed it out, I watched as she grabbed the soap, and she turned around to face me, and she started to rub the soap over her entire body, letting me watch. She knows, I love to put my hands on her body, so she does this to tease me.
Selena said, "So have you thought more on last night's decision, that you wanted to do?"
I said, "Yeah. I'm gonna talk to quite a few people today, and let them know."
Selena said, while letting me put soap on her back area, "Are you honestly sure, this is what you want?"
I focused on rubbing soap on her butt, and she giggled.
Selena said, "Focus goofball, this is a huge decision, that you are making. I don't want you to regret it later."
I said, while handing her the soap, and rubbing my hands on her front area, "I'm sure about my decision. This is what I've wanted to do. I have for quite a while now. So I'm not gonna regret it."
I helped Selena wash off the soap, and then she turned around, now holding the shampoo, that she was massaging into my hair, and she said, "Bruce. I love you so much, and I care about you, and whatever decisions you have, affects us both, so if you really want to move into your parents Mansion, I will stand by your decision, but I don't want it to make you not see clearly later on."
I put my palm on her cheek, looking, deep into her eyes, searching her feelings.
I smiled, and said, "Selena. I love you too, and I will always care about you. I promise that, this is what I want for the both of us. I've been gone far too long, and now that I get a call from my Mom, telling me that I'm allowed to live in that house, it makes me want to do it even more. I want to do better in this world, and I feel like everything is pointing there, and I'm trusting my gut on this decision."
After I washed my hair of all of the soap, Selena pulled me down, to kiss her, and after we pulled apart, she nodded, and got out. I turned the water off, and got out myself, grabbing the towel, and I started to dry off. When I was finished, I got dressed, walked out into the livingroom, and I made some calls. I first called Mr. Tabernackle, and told him, that I was leaving, but I would pay for my roommates, to continue and stay here. He told me, I didn't need to worry about that, it was covered. And that he was very sad to see me not coming back, for another year or two. After that call ended, I called my Mom, and told her that I was gonna move in. She was relieved. And that she had something to talk about with me tomorrow.
After that call ended, I put my phone down, and I watched whatever Colossus had put on the TV. Selena sat down beside me, cuddled into my body, and I put my arms around her. She layed her head on my shoulder, and we watched TV. I had taken Colossus out, a few times, until it became dark. I then stood up, walked into the kitchen, and started making some dinner for the three of us. While I made dinner, taylor came out, to hang out with Selena, and they chatted while Soto came out, to talk with me.
After a while, Soto and Taylor went back into his room, and I made the plates, and then put my Ranch on my plate, I put pickles on Selena's and then I positioned all three, to where, I could hold all three, and I walked back into the livingroom. I put Colossus's on the floor, and then I handed Selena her plate, and we started to eat. While watching TV, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, and I looked over, and Selena was taking some of my food.
I said, "Thief."
Selena laughed, and popped the food in her mouth. I grabbed my spoon, and put it into her food, just at the edge, and i took some, and popped it into my mouth.
Selena laughed, and said, "Look whose the thief now."
I said, "You started it Mon Cherie. You reached over here, and snatched mine first."
Selena laughed, and said, "That's mean Daddy. You know how that makes me feel."
I took a deep breath, and said, "And you know how that makes me feel."
Selena giggled, and said, "Looks like we're at a standpoint then."
I said, "I guess so."
We started watching more TV, while we continued to eat our food, and right when I was on my last bite, I seen her snatch it and she popped it into her mouth. I nodded, grabbed her empty plate, grabbed Colossus's up off of the floor, stood up, walked into the kitchen, washed them, put them away, walked back into the livingroom, and i picked Selena up, and put her over my shoulder, and started walking towards the bedroom.
She giggled the whole way, while I said, "Alright Lassie, now ye gonna get it. I'm gonna have to punish ye."
Right when we stepped through the threshold of the door, she said, "Are you gonna spank me daddy?!"
I grabbed her butt, and she giggled again. I shut the door, and lightly tossed her onto the bed, making her laugh some more. I took my shirt off, and I watched as she started taking off her clothes. When she just had on her panties, I quickly turned her onto her stomache, making sure not to hurt her, and I spanked her butt. She giggled, and then moaned. I spanked her again, and while she was moaning, I pulled her panties off, and I started to lick her pussy. After bringing her to a couple climaxes, she got up, pushed me onto my back on the bed, and she started to pull off my shorts and boxers. She climbed on top of me, and then she grabbed my hard member, and guided him inside of her moist pussy.
She said, "I love you Daddy."
I said, while she started bouncing up and down, "I love you too Mon Cherie."
After a few climaxes, and her lightly scratching my chest, I felt my own flow inside of her, and when mine was over, she collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, and we layed like that until Colossus barked at the door. Selena slid off of me, laying on the bed, I quickly put my boxers back on, stood up, opened the door, letting Colossus in, and then walked back over to the bed. I layed down beside Selena, who passionately kissed me, and then when we pulled apart, she layed her head on my chest, I reached over, turning the light off, and we went to sleep.