Season 1, Episode 3

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and headed into the living room, woke up Soto, woke up Justin, and we headed to our first class of the day. I like where I sit because one, if I had any devilish thoughts, I would get away with it, and second, if I wanted to do anything naughty, no one would know. Today was yet another hard day to concentrate.
Ms. Shank was wearing skinny jeans, another see through blouse, and she had on a blue bra. I looked around and everyone was paying attention to either the book or Ms. Shank, so I decided to pull my straining cock out, and I started to stroke my meat. At the moment I was about to jizz, Ms. Shank decided to get up, and move around the room.
When she stopped at my table, she looked shocked at what I was doing, but she gave off a little moan, and when I came, Ms. Shank swiped a finger across some of the jizz, put it in her mouth, she smiled, and walked back to her desk, and sat down. When the bell rang, I stood up, glanced over at Ms. Shank, and she winked at me.
Soto, Justin, and I headed back to our room, and as they both went into their rooms, I grabbed my keys, had Colossus come with me, we went down to my car, got in, started the engine, I pulled out, and drove to PetCo. I bought him a huge bag of dog food, he picked two toys that he wanted, and the cost came up to $28.30.
When I put everything in the trunk, got in the car, and rolled down the window for Colossus. I got a text message on my PSP from Ms. Shank saying, "I want to see you after class, very soon."
I texted back and said, "Am I in trouble?"
I waited a few minutes, and she said, "You'll just have to wait and see."
After that, I started the engine, and drove back to the college, parked in my garage, got out, carried the food, and Colossus carried his toys up to the dorm room. When we got inside, I set the bag in the pantry, filled Colossus's bowl, and then Soto, Justin, and I headed to our second class. Mr. Depinet was being civil today, and the work he had us do, was a little tricky, because we had to try and create a character, without it falling apart.
When the class was over, we headed back to the dorm room, my phone rang, and when I answered it, on the other end was Harlene Quinnsel.
She said, "Hello."
I said, "Hey, what's wrong, is Isabell okay?"
She said, "She's fine. I actually need to see you. I just had my neighbor take Isabell, and don't worry I trust Amy. She's a good friend of mine."
I said, "Okay. I trust your judgement. I'm down the hall, right now."
She said, "Okay, bye."
I said, "Bye."
I put my phone back in my pocket and then right when I stood up, a knock came upon the door, and I went and opened it. Everytime I see Harlene's beautiful face, it just makes me feel like putty.
I said, "Hey. You're still as beautiful as I remember."
She said, "Stop it. You're gonna make me blush."
I said, "Wouldn't be the first time."
She said, "Can I come in?"
I said, "Sure, sure."
I moved out of the way, and let her walk past me.
She said, "Oh wow, this place looks amazing. You always did have great taste in furniture."
I said, "That's me. So how come you needed to see me. Did you miss me?"
She said, "To tell you the truth, yes I did. I need you to show me a couple new moves, if you don't mind."
I said, "I might have to think about this."
She said, "Really?"
I said, "No, I'm just kidding."
I grabbed her hand, turned the T.V., on and walked Harlene into my room. When we got in, I shut the door, I kissed her, and she kissed me back. I pulled off my shirt, and my abs we're the first thing Harlene seen.
She said, "Damn, you still look sexy."
I shrugged, I kissed her again, then she pulled her shirt off, and then her bra.
I said, "Mmm, I love those tits."
She said, "I know."
I walked up, had her lay on the bed, I climbed over her body, I started to suck on one nipple and tweak the other, then I switched, and did the same to the other. As I did this, she moaned and it made me real horny, then I stood back up, removed my pants and boxers, and then unbottoned and pulled down Harlene's pants, and undies.
I said, "Mmm."
I moved my face in between her thighs, and I started to eat her out. Everytime I hit the right spot, she moved her hands through my hair and pulled, when I made her climax. After she came a few times, I moved back up her body, while placing small kisses across her body. When I reached her head, I kissed her again, and then I moved over to her neck, and bit down, and as I bit down, I plunged my throbbing cock into her wet moist snatch, and she jumped and I couldn't help but laugh.
I said, "That's new."
I started to pump in and out, in and out, and as I did this, she lifted her waist, and met every one of my thrusts. After she came a few times, I busted my nut inside of her, and then we got up, and got dressed. After we eat on the bed for a bit, and we started to talk.
She said, "So are you seeing anyone at the moment?"
I said, "Not right now, I'm not. Why?"
She said, "I wanted to see if you wanted to get back together."
I said, "What happened to that other guy you we're with. The one that you said, you two we're getting married?"
She said, "That was just to make you jealous, silly."
I said, "I knew you were a tease."
She said, "Oh be quiet."
Soto said, outside my door, "Bruce, come on or we'll be late."
I said, "Looks like your saved by the bell."
She said, "So do you want to be together again?"
I said, "Sure."
She kissed me again, we headed to our third class, while Harlene headed back to her room. I remember Justin telling me, he tried to stay awake as long as he could, but it didn't really work. Everytime Mrs. Thompson said something new, it bored the shit out of him. I laughed. After class ended, we headed back to our dorm room, and I sat on the couch. After a while, I think I kind of dozed off, because I got woken up by Justin and we had to run to our last class.
Ms. Tiffany said, "Well, well. I'm glad you three showed up. I didn't want to have to mark you absent. Especially you Mr. Wayne. Now please sit and I was just explaining to the class that you'll be finishing The Odyssey."
After class, I went to Harlene's, while Soto and Justin headed back to our dorm room. When I got there, I knocked and then Harlene opened the door, wearing a tank top, and a pair of short shorts. She looked good as fuck.
She said, "You don't have to knock, you know."
I said, "I didn't know that, but thanks for the info."
I walked in, headed into Isabell's room, and I checked on her. I pulled her blanket up a little bit further, and then kissed her forehead.
Harlene whispered in my ear, while she came up behind me, "She's fine."
I whispered back, "I'm just making sure."
I walked back into the living room, and sat on the chair. A few minutes later, Harlene came out, sat on my lap, and wiggled her ass on my crotch.
I said, "You are a strange one, aren't you."
She said, "Oh be quiet, you know you like it."
I shrugged, then she stood back up, turned around, sat on my lap, with both of her legs on either side of mine, she started to kiss me, and I kissed her back.
After a while, Isabell said, "Mommy, who are you kissing?"
She said, "No one special, just Bruce."
She said, "Bruce!"
I heard her running across the floor, and then she stopped at the arm of the chair, and tried to look over. I pulled my head over the arm rest, Isabell jumped, and kissed my forehead.
I said, "Aww. Now I'm not gonna wash that."
Isabell said, "Eww, that's gross Bruce."
I made a face and she giggled.
Harlene said, "Bruce, you're so good with my daughter."
I said, "I try to be "
At that moment, my phone rang, and when I answered it, I could hear my cousin arguing with the receptionist.
He said, "Bruce. You gotta come let this damn woman know that we're related."
I said, "Okay. I'm on my way."
I hung up, put the phone back in my pocket, then Harlene and I stood up, I kissed Isabell's head, kissed Harlene on the lips, and headed out the door, and into the hallway. I walked into the elevator, pushed the lobby button, waited until the doors opened again, and headed out, rounded the corner, and watched as my cousin kept arguing with Mrs. Cornwell. I started to laugh after a while, and then my cousin looked over and pointed at me. Mrs. Cornwell looked over, and I nodded.
I guess she said something because he walked over to where I stood, and I started to laugh again.
He said, "This shit ain't funny man. I like all women, but she is just a bitch, bro."
I said, "I could have told you that. Come on."
We walked to my dorm room, and when we got there, he said, "What the fuck. Damn bro. Now this is a pad."
I said, "I know right."
We sat on the couch, and then he said, "Well the party is underway, so I hope your ready. Is there anyone else you want to invite?"
I said, "Soto, Justin, and make sure Taylor Swift is there, and in a private room."
He said, "Why the private room?"
I stood up, motioned him over to Soto's door, and then after we walked over there, I opened the door, and showed him why. After he nodded, I closed the door, we sat back down on the couch, and talked a little bit more about the party.
Then when he left, I grabbed my keys, had Colossus follow me, and we headed out the door, down to my car, we got in, I started the engine, pulled out, and drove to GameStop. I bought a WII, a WII U, a PS, a PS2, a PS3, a PS4, a PS Vita, a Game Cube, a Gameboy SP, a Nintendo DS, a Nintendo 3DS, a Xbox, a Xbox 360, and a Xbox One.
Then I bought all the Assassin's Creed games for all systems, then I bought all Kingdom Hearts games for all systems, then I bought all the Resident Evil games for all systems, I paid in cash, and then put all the bags in my car, and then I walked over to Level up, and I bought all the Membership cards and point cards, and then drove back to the college. I carried everything inside with two trips, and then I put everything in the closet, went to my room, layed in my bed, and went to sleep.