Season 1, Episode 10

I woke up, reached over to see if Miley was still laying beside me, but I felt a piece of paper laying there instead. I grabbed it, pulled it to my eyes, and it said:

Dear Bruce, the last two days we're extremely fun and pleasurable. Thank you so much. I will never forget our time together, and I will never forget what you said to me, about finding someone. I will always cherish those words. I hope that you and your someone get together. I believe you both will change the world.
Love always, Miley.

I got out of bed, stretched, walked over to my closet and dresser, grabbed some fresh clothes, and walked into my bathroom. I set my clothes down on the counter, turned on the shower, took my boxers off, and jumped in. I washed my body first, and then when I was finished, I washed my hair. When all of the shampoo was rinsed out, I turned off the shower, grabbed my towel, and started drying off.
When I was dry, I grabbed the shaving cream, applied it to my face, and shaved off the stubble. When I rinsed off my face, I put my clothes on, put my watch on my wrist, applied on some cologne, and walked back into my room. Colossus was waiting by my door, and when I opened it, he came bounding out into the livingroom, and I walked towards the kitchen. I put food into his bowl, and then I made me some breakfast, and after I finished eating, I washed my dishes, and took Colossus out to use the bathroom. When he was finished, I brought him back into the room, I watched as he turn on the TV, and I smiled.
I watched as Justin, Dick, and Soto came out of thier rooms, and we headed to class. I kept my mind busy most of the day, wondering what Selena was up to, while I got my work done. When we went back to the dorm room, I watched shows with Colossus, or did some research, and then went back to classes all day. When classes we're finally over, I headed over to the football field, where Justin, Soto and I did practice for our first upcoming game. We recieved our schedules for who we'd be facing, and I knew I needed to do some research on the teams, to figure out a game plan. But I'll just do that tomorrow. I had to get ready for my date.
When I was ready, I patted Colossus's head, which he smiled, and I walked over to the front door, opened it, walked out, shut it, and headed to the back stairwell. I walked over to my garage, waited for the door to open, and then walked over to my Impala, got in, put the key into the ignition, started the engine, pulled out of the garage, and then drove over to Demi's house.
When I parked outside, I texted Demi letting her know I was at her house, and I waited. When she came out, I got out, walked over to the passenger door, and opened the door for her. When she got in, I walked back over to my side, and she reached over and opened my door. I got back in, and drove to a fancy resturant. When we got there, i parked into a spot, shut the engine off, and we headed inside. We we're directed to a table, and I ordered some wine for the table, and we ate, drank, and talked. When it was time to leave, she wanted to come back to my place. So we walked out of the resturant, after I paid, we got back in my car, and I drove to the Campus. I parked the car in the garage, shut the engine off, we got out, and went up to my room. I opened the door, and we walked in.
She said, "This place is huge."
I said, "Yeah. It's my crash pad."
Demi said, "It definitely suits you."
I said, "Thanks. I like to feel at home."
We walked over to the couch, and watched some TV for a while. She had cuddled into my body, and it felt nice.
After a while Demi said, "Let's go to your room."
I closed the door, and I said, "Colossus stay out here. Watch something."
He barked, and Demi grabbed my hand, and I motioned to her where my room was, and we walked in that direction. I just had enough time to close the door, when she had instantly turned around, and wrapped her arms around me. We began making out, and then began taking our clothes off. She kissed down my chest, and started working on the string of my shorts, and sliding them down my legs.
She started to wrap her mouth around my semi-hard shaft, and when she got it to full mast. After she was finished, she started to feverishly suck on my shaft, trying to get it to cum, but getting head doesn't work for me like that.
I pulled her up to her feet, as she wiped at her mouth, and I said, "My turn."
I had her lay on the bed, and I pulled the rest of her clothes off of her body, which was just her panties and bra, and once they hit the floor, I positioned myself in-between her legs, and I went to town on her labia. After bringing her to three climaxes, and her constantly pulling my hair, when I hit the right spots, and taking pictures, is when she pulled me up to her mouth, and we began kissing feverishly again.
We finally pulled away breathless, and I felt her grab my shaft, and she guided him over to her labia, and began teasing it with the tip of my head. A couple minutes later, I guided him inside, and began thrusting my hips, getting in good stroke after stroke, hitting the right spot, and feeling and watching as I brought her to climax after climax. A couple minutes later, I let my own flow inside of her, and then I layed down on top of her. I heard her take a snap, and then when I could finally move, I climbed off of her, and I watched as she took another photo of my jizz oozing out of her vagina. I stood up, grabbed my boxers, put them back on, and slightly opened the door.
Demi said, "Let's cuddle, and get some sleep."
I nodded, walked back over to the bed, layed down beside her, I shut the light off, she cuddled her body into mine, and we went to sleep.