Season 1, Episode 12

So for the past couple of weeks, everything, has been going well, while I was doing classes, I've been doing Football practice, and winning games. I have become quite a showoff on game day, but then I guess it helps pump up the fans, so I clearly don't mind. I have a ritual where I dance on field with the cheerleaders before the game starts. It gets the crowd going wild, and it makes Selena hoot, hollar and clap. I think it embarasses her. But then after the games are over, she kisses me, and laughs at my goofiness, so I think she enjoys that I'm being myself. We even won the Playoffs, which made Mr. Myers very happy. While I was winning games, I was making my first and only CD at Shady Records. Marshall was a little pissed, but when he finally calmed down, after a couple of weeks, I explained why it would be my last, and he came up with a deal.
I would come back to record, if I came up with some new material. No matter how long it took. I agreed to that deal, and he shook my hand. My CD consisted of 18 songs. Two we're me, by myself. I got to collabarate with Marshall himself, on four tracks, I collabarated with Lil' Wayne on two tracks, one of them being with Marshall. I collabarated with Nicki Minaj, my Cousin Machine Gun Kelly, Yelawolf, Aaron Carter, which was a dream, the other two songs with Marshall, I got to bring in Selena, and then I did two alone with Selena. Then the last five Collabarations we're with Demi Lovato with Dr. Dre, Miley Cyrus with 50 Cent, Vanessa Hudgens, Royce da 5'9", and finally Bruno Mars.
Some of them aren't actually in Shady Records, but I could have some people, I wanted to Collab with on the CD, so I definitely picked some good people. The back of the CD looked like this:

#1: Bruce Wayne
#2: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Eminem
#3: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Selena Gomez
#4: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Lil' Wayne
#5: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Aaron Carter
#6: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Nicki Minaj
#7: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Yelawolf
#8: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Demi Lovato and Dr. Dre
#9: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Selena Gomez and Eminem
#10: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Selena Gomez and Eminem
#11: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Miley Cyrus and 50 Cent
#12: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
#13: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Royce da 5'9"
#14: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Bruno Mars
#15: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Lil' Wayne and Eminem
#16: Bruce Wayne, Ft. Selena Gomez
#17: Bruce Wayne, FT. Eminem
#18: Bruce Wayne

I thought it looked amazing. It had Marshall wearing his iconic hockey mask from Bad Meets Evil, and I had on a Ghostface costume. We we're facing each other, like we we're ready to fight. The music videos, we're even better, especially the ones, I got to make with Selena. Marshall was very pleased on how they turned out.

I was sitting in the livingroom, sitting next to Selena, who was laying her head in my lap, and Colossus had the TV on some Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and I rubbed my hands through her hair. I was staring down at her, wondering what life would bring for us, after I got out of College. A couple minutes later, I watched as she moved to where she was on her back, looking up at me. She stared back at me, and then smiled.
She said, "What is on your mind goofball?"
I sighed, and said, "Just wondering what's in store for us, after I finish College."
Selena smiled, and said, "Well what would you want to be in store for us, when you finish?"
I just stared at her for a couple minutes, and said, "i guess whatever life decides we are worthy for. I mean I know I want endless happiness with you, and for us to be able to live somewhere Grand. Maybe even have some children, if it's in the cards for us. And whatever else comes from there."
Selena smiled, and said, "Would you ever want marriage in this life that we are wanting?"
I smiled, and said, "Most definitely, if it's in the cards for us. I mean, i don't want us to get our hopes up, and it not happen. I feel like we'd be very disappointed."
Selena said, "I know, I would be."
I stared at her some more, and then my phone rang.
I reached over, grabbed it, and it was my Mom, so I clicked answer, and put it up to my ear.
I said, "Hey. What's up?"
She said, "Are you alone?"
I said, "No. Selena is with me. What's wrong?"
My Mom said, "I'll talk to you, when your alone."
I said, while I stroked Selena's cheek, "You can trust Selena, just tell me what is on your mind."
She sighed and said, "Alright. Well I got some news today, and I wanted to let you know, that you are allowed to come home."
I said, "What do you mean by home? Is everyone okay?"
My Mom said, "Oh no. We're all fine. I mean your other home. Your real Parents home. Wayne Manor. You can if you want to, I was just told that it's safe for you now."
I said, "What do you mean come back? What do you mean by safe?"
She said, "Just think about it, and let me know. Please."
I sighed, and said, "Okay. I'll think about it."
She hung up, and I put the phone back down on the table beside me, and I started thrumming my finger.
Selena said, "What is going on?"
I said, "I guess she got word, from someone that I was allowed to move back in, if I wanted too. That it was safe for me to return."
Selena sat up, turned so she was facing me, and said, "What do you mean safe?"
I shrugged, and said, "I have no idea. I wasn't told anything when I was younger, so i don't know."
Selena said, "Do you want to take the offer?"
I said, "I want to think about it first, but what if it's apart of that life we we're talking about?"
Selena said, "Maybe so, but it might be a big decision. So some serious thinking would be what is needed."
I said, "I definitely will."
She kissed me, and then stood up, and walked towards the kitchen. I heard the fridge open, and then a few minutes later, she came back with a jar of pickles, and she started to munch on them. I smiled, and she cuddled back into my body, and we started watching the show some more. After a while, we stood up, I watched as she threw the empty jar in the trash, and we walked into our room, got undressed, and got into bed. I watched as Colossus walked in, shut the door with his nose, Selena layed her head on my chest, i reached over, shut the light off, and we went to sleep.