Season 1, Episode 5

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, I grabbed Harlene's phone, because it was flashing, and when I opened it, there was a message from some guy named Jerome Valaska.
He said, "Hey sweetheart. Why didn't you call me last night?"
I woke Harlene up, pulled her to her feet, out of the dorm room, and out into the hallway. When we got into the hallway, I started yelling and after a while, she said, "What are you talking about?"
I pulled her phone out for her to see the screen, and then she said, "Oh, that's my other man."
I said, "Other man? What the fuck do you mean other man?"
She said, "I was dating him, before I asked if you wanted to get back together."
I said, while weaving my hand through my hair, "Oh my god, you could have told me. You had me believing that you we're single, before you asked me and then you wanted to have sex. You said you needed me, why didn't you have sex with him?!"
She said, "Goddamn Bruce, your making this into a big deal."
I said, "And it's not a big deal? How does Isabell think about this?!"
She said, "She doesn't know, because I never brought him home."
I said, "Oh, and I'm the lucky one. Well how long?!"
She said, "How long what?"
I said, "How long have you two been seeing each other?"
She said, "Three weeks. We met in a bar."
I said, "Now your drinking, what else haven't you told me?!"
She said, "That's all."
I weaved my hand through my hair again, and said, "I gotta go."
I walked back into the dorm room, and when I got back in, Soto and Justin were on the couch waiting on me. I grabbed my keys, and whistled for Colossus to come on, and Soto, Justin, Colossus, and I went outside, got in my car, I started the engine, pulled out, and drove to my cousin's party. When we got there, we we're the first ones there, we walked to the gate, walked in, and then when we got into the backyard, my cousin asked who was Soto.
Soto wrose his hand, and then my cousin said, "Follow me."
He followed and my cousin brought him to a room, that was dark, he had Soto sit in a chair, he walked back to where we were, and after a while, the people started piling in. Everyone I had not met yet was there. I had chatted with all of them. I seen Marshall Mathers, we started talking about my demo, I told him it wasn't finished yet.
He said, "Let me at least hear one of the songs and I'll tell you if I want to add you to Shady Records."
I decided to spit 'Trapt Turn't Up', and it goes:

Trapt turn't up moving numbers and we keep grindin/ feds watchin us cut the lights and we keep shinin/ were just hustlin all day, grindin all week/ if ya need me kid believe me you can find me in the streets/ (x2)

I just hustle hard seems I'm trapped up by my talents/ I was tryin to find balance figured I'd be fine without it/ so I grind daily on these try and get right schemes/ out here movin numbers while these lames keep sellin pipe dreams/ no stoppin naw I can't afford to slow it down/ this grind got me here so I feel like I owe it now/ I'm on one blowin like a ceiling fan/ sent here to speak truth tell the world whats reality and/ I'm gettin money, yeah I'm gettin payment/ got a stack of paper buildin landfills in my basement/ I'm so sick of sittin still I can't have my time wasted/ I can feel the pressure of success so close that I can taste it/ finally made it off the streets I rose from dust/ had nothin when it started but a lack of hope and trust/ now I'm here but I know you don't need a speech/ so if you need me, you can find me in the streets/

Trapt turn't up movin numbers and we keep grindin/ feds watchin us cut the lights and we keep shinin/ were just hustlin all day, grindin all week/ if ya need me kid, believe me you can find me in the streets/ (x2)

When I had finished, there was a huge crowd around us, and everyone was clapping and Marshall Mathers said, "Well that was very good. Come by the studio next Wednesday, and we'll add you to Shady Records."
Everyone started clapping again, and then after he walked away, Miley walked up and said, "Damn Bruce. I didn't know you sounded that good."
I shrugged, she walked away, and then Demi came up and said, "Your good as fuck. So are we still on for Tuesday?"
I said, "Of course."
She smiled and then walked away. Then I walked over to the alcohol Basin, took out a bottle of Scotch, and sat down on the couch. I got half way through the bottle and Selena came up to me, sat on my lap, and said, "Here you are. I have been looking all over for you. I also heard you rapped one of your songs."
I said, "I did, and everyone liked it. Marshall Mathers said to come up the the Studio next Wednesday, and he'd sign me to Shady Records."
She said, while taking my Scotch bottle, "I'm so happy for you, and what is this? Give me  that."
She grabbed my arm, pulled me up, and said, "Come on Bruce. Let's get you back to your dorm room."
She opened my car door, I got in, hitting my head on the way in, and damn it hurt. I patted my lap, Colossus jumped up, and climbed in the back. When Selena got in, she rolled down Colossus's window, he stuck his head out, and his tongue started flicking in and out.
Selena said, "Bruce. Your dog has huge balls."
I said, "I know. I found him on campus like that."
She said, "Your such a sweetheart."
I said, "I try to be. I bought some stuff and I got to pick them up before we we go to the room."
She said, "Okay. How much is it?"
I said, "You'll see."
She drove us to the campus, and then parked in my garage. We got out, I led her and Colossus to the post office, I signed my signature, and it took four carts to bring everything to my room. When we got in, I looked for Harlene and Isabell and they weren't there. I hooked up the HU9000, Woo Audio WA7d Fireflies Duo, Blue sound, and Audeze LCD-XC headphones in the living room. I put a Astell & Kern AK240, Pono, Senheiser Momentum On-Ear headphones, Sony HAP-S1, Sony SS-CS5, and X900B in my room, and then in Soto's and Justin's rooms.
I put my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon, in my pocket. Selena wanted to see my new phone, then she took off into my bathroom, and I heard her close the door. I put a Nod in my room, in Justin's room, and Soto's room. Then I heard my door open, and Selena came out, and I said, "What did you do?"
She said, " you'll see."
I said, "You're always teasing me."
She said, "Yep."
I sat on the couch, I grabbed my PS3 controller and logged into Netflix. I scrolled down to Wizards of Waverly Place, and clicked onto the first episode.
She said, "You didn't just click that."
I said, "I did and now you're on my couch, and on my T.V.
She said, "Aww."
She leaned over, kissed me, I kissed her back, then the kiss got hotter, I pulled her on top of me, the kiss deepened more, and when we pulled apart, we we're both breathless. She said, "Wow. You are a great kisser Bruce."
I said, "You are too."
She smiled and kissed me again.
She said, "Where do you see this heading?"
I said, "I see it heading further into us being in a relationship again, whenever your ready."
She said, "I'll let you know."
She kissed me again, then went back to sitting next to me, and we watched a couple of episodes. Then I signed out, went to the bedroom, layed on the bed, and waited until Selena and Colossus came in. She left the door ajar, layed next to me, I put my arm around her, she layed her head on my chest, and we fell asleep.